Behringer 902 VOLTAGE CONTROLLED AMPLIFIER Eurorack Module
Legendary Analog VCA Module for Eurorack.
- Vintage-sounding 902 VCA module from the ‘70s
- Authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55, 35 & 15” Series
- Artist roster includes world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians
- Module features inverting & non inverting signal inputs & outputs which can be used simultaneously
- Amplification of both audio and CV signals
- Switchable between linear and logarithmic response
- CV inputs and 1 manual control for maximum flexibility
- Eurorack specs: 8 HP, 50 mA +12 V, 45 mA -12 V
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Modular Synthesis. The first System 55, 35 and 15 synth modules came out in the early 70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs as op-amps at the time were very high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Tangerine Dream and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
902 VOLTAGE CONTROLLED AMPLIFIER. Enter the Behringer 902 VOLTAGE CONTROLLED AMPLIFIER. An authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55, 35 and 15” series attenuators used by the world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians. Now you can build your very own, unique synthesizer that can fit in a standard Eurorack case for a very affordable price. Mix and match with specific modules to customize your synth and complement the genre of music you play or go all out and have a room filled from floor to ceiling with modules that’ll fulfill any synth geek’s wildest dreams.
Controls. The 902 module features two signal inputs and two signal outputs that can be used to amplify two sources, either audio or control voltage, at the same time via a 3.5 mm connector. A rocker switch allows you to toggle between linear and logarithmic response modes while you can manually set the control voltage with the Fixed Control Voltage knob. Control inputs at the bottom of the module can accept control voltage signals from other modules to be change the amplification level.