accusonus ERA 4 De-Esser Pro || Your Software Digital Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. Payment processor fees for errant purchases are the responsibility of the buyer. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized accusonus Dealer through the Xchange Market. Please Visit the Xchange Market to Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
accusonus ERA 4 De-Esser Pro. It’s a knobrainer. Don’t let those sharp esses pierce your eardrums. Harsh sibilance can be very annoying in both dialogue and vocal recordings. Getting rid of those noisy high-frequency consonants can be a complicated, time-consuming task. This is why we developed an easy-to-use, fast and powerful tool that requires minimum effort but offers great results.
ERA De-Esser Pro is a sophisticated, yet fast and easy to use de-essing plug-in. It offers precision-grade de-essing and customizable audio repair functionality. Based on the multi-patented accusonus algorithms, De-Esser Pro simply works and allows for efficient sibilance removal from audio recordings.
In most cases, all you’ll have to do is simply tweak the large white knob until those sharp and shrill esses are gone. But ERA De-Esser PRO offers some extra controls to give you the granularity you need to really dive in and fine-tune the settings for when you’re fixing up a really bad recording.
- Use the FOCUS control to fine tune the engine processing by spotting the problematic frequency region, without affecting any other frequencies.
- Use the FOCUS range audition to listen to the selected FOCUS range without any processing applied onto it. This way you can spot the problematic region much easier.
- Use the SHARPING control another parameter to fine tune the processing. Moving the slider towards the SOFT side, a more gentle curve is applied onto the sibilance region, leading to a more natural sound. Moving the slider towards the SHARP side, a more steep curve is applied onto the sibilance region, leading to a tighter result.
- Use the DIFF button to listen to what is being removed from your recording during processing.
- Real-time Processing Display (waveform view) that visualises the detected sibilance.
- Preset Menu | Gain Reduction Meter | Input/Output gains & meters