Antares Auto-Tune Vocal Studio || Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. We are Authorized Antares Resellers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
Auto-Tune Vocal Studio - Auto-Tune Pro + AVOX 4 - Everything you need for world-class vocal tracks.
Auto-Tune Vocal Studio combines Auto-Tune Pro, the worldwide standard in professional pitch and time correction, with AVOX 4, the latest generation of the Antares Vocal Toolkit. Together, this 12 plug-in bundle provide a comprehensive suite of tools for producing world-class vocal tracks. At a price that represents meaningful savings over the prices of Auto-Tune Pro and AVOX 4 purchased separately. For individual product details, please refer to the Auto-Tune Pro and AVOX 4 product pages.
The Professional Standard - For two decades, Auto-Tune has stood alone as the worldwide standard in professional pitch (and more recently, time) correction. Now, with Auto-Tune Pro, the introduction of Flex-Tune establishes a new standard of natural real-time pitch correction. Also, with Auto-Tune Pro, it’s virtually impossible to know that Auto-Tune had been used on a track.
Freedom of Expression - Whether you want to quickly touch up a few questionable notes or meticulously polish an entire performance, Auto-Tune 8 offers the natural sounding, pristine results you desire. Auto-Tune 8 comes loaded with new features, including Flex-Tune natural real-time pitch correction, Low Latency Mode and a more customizable interface to streamline your editing process. Auto-Tune 8 works in two modes: Automatic Mode, designed to be intuitive for users of all abilities and a more technical Graphical Mode for advanced users. For most common pitch problems, Auto-Tune 8’s Automatic Mode detects input pitch and instantaneously adjusts it to the closest pitch in a user-specified scale (including major, minor, chromatic and 26 historical and microtonal scales). Auto-Tune 8’s Graphical Mode, used for meticulous pitch and time editing, displays the performance’s detected pitch envelope and allows you to modify pitch and timing with a variety of graphics tools. This mode gives complete control over the correction or modification of the most elaborate pitch and rhythmic gestures.
New Automatic Mode Features - Flex-Tune Natural Pitch Correction Technology: Other real-time pitch correction methods, including previous versions of Auto-Tune, pull every note towards a scale note. In contrast, Flex-Tune only provides correction when the vocalist approaches a scale note. At all other times, they are free to sing with whatever vocal gestures best express their emotional connection to their song, secure in the knowledge that Auto-Tune 8 will pass them through, exactly as they are sung. Low Latency Mode: Auto-Tune 8’s new Low Latency Mode allows for Auto-Tune use when tracking or during live performance, letting vocalists monitor their performance with no disorienting delay.
New Graphical Mode Features - Editing Tools Active During Playback: For those who prefer editing on the fly or with looped segments, Auto-Tune 8’s editing tools are now active during playback, so you never has to stop and restart just to hear the results of an edit. Audio Feedback of Note Object Pitch: Auto-Tune’s Note mode was already the easiest way to re-pitch already recorded melodies. In Auto-Tune 8, you can choose to have any note edits provide audio feedback of the note’s pitch, so selecting new notes is just a matter of using your ears. Hide or Show Amplitude Envelope in Main Edit Display: You can now choose to hide or show the amplitude envelope plot in the main edit window. Hide or Show Envelope Display: You can now choose to hide or show the dedicated envelope display. This is particularly useful when working on a laptop, where screen real estate is at a premium. Increased Maximum Timeline Resolution in Bars + Beats Mode: The maximum resolution of the timeline in Bars + Beats mode has been increased to 16th notes.
- Harmony Engine EVO - Vocal Modeling Harmony Generator - The quickest, easiest tool for creating realistic harmonies.
- Mic Mod EFX - Classic Microphone Modeler - Makes the mics you own sound like the mics you wish you owned.
- MUTATOR EVO - Extreme Voice Designer - The ideal tool for unique vocal special effects and post-production sound design.
- ARTICULATOR EVO - Digital Talk Box - Perfect for talking guitars, singing synths, whispering voices, and a wide range of special effects.
- WARM EVO - Tube Saturation Generator - Warms up vocals with our world-renowned analog tube modeling technology.
- ASPIRE EVO - Aspiration Noise Processor - The world’s first tool for modifying a voice’s breathiness independently of its harmonic content.
- THROAT EVO - Physical Modeling Vocal Designer - Subtly (or radically) re-sculpt vocal characteristics with a meticulously crafted physical model of the human vocal tract.
- DUO EVO - Vocal Modeling Auto-Doubler - Automatically generates a doubled vocal part with unmatched ease and realism.
- CHOIR EVO - Vocal Multiplier - Turns a single voice into up to 32 distinct individual unison voices; assign instances of CHOIR to voices singing harmony and voila, instant choir.
- PUNCH EVO - Vocal Impact Enhancer - Gives your vocal more dynamic impact, allowing it to cut through a dense mix with clarity and power.
- SYBIL EVO - Variable Frequency De-Esser - Tames vocal sibilance with a flexible compressor and a variable side chain frequency to match any vocal performance.