Audix i5 CabGrabber Dynamic Microphone Bundle
Designed with a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, the i5 all-purpose dynamic instrument microphone is equipped with a VLM™ diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction. The i5 is used for stage, studio and broadcast applications and is able to handle SPLs in excess of 140 dB without distortion.
The i5 cardioid microphone can be used to microphone a wide variety of musical instruments, guitars and bass cabinets as well as vocals and speech. The i5 instrument microphone is sturdy, compact and easy to position. With a wide frequency response of 50 Hz 16 kHz, the i5 provides clear sound reproduction without having to rely on EQ.
Designed, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA.
- Live stage, studio
- Snare, toms, percussion
- Guitar cabinets, electric instruments
- Bass cabinets
- Brass, flute, woodwinds
- Acoustic instruments
- Vocals, speech
What's In The Box
- 1 x i5 Instrument Microphone
- 1 x CabGrabber
- 1 x MC1 Microphone Clip
- 1 x P1 Carrying Pouch
50 Hz - 16 kHz
1.6 mV/Pa @1k
The CabGrabber (CABGRAB1) is a tension-fit microphone holder that clamps on to most combo amps or cabinets between 8"-14" in depth. Can be used with any microphone weighing up to 16 oz. It is ideal for the Audix i5, but can be used with a variety of dynamic microphones. USER TIPS: One of the advantages of the Cab Grabber Is that It can be placed on either side of the cabinet and positioned at any height. It is also possible to mount the Cab Grabber over the top of the cabinet, which is very useful on cabinets having an angled front baffle.
- An innovative miking solution for guitar amps and cabinets
- Allows for precise positioning
- Simple, elegant, compact and easy to use
- No tools required
- Adjustable, tension held
- Mic arm hand tightens firmly into position
- Holds mics weighing up to 1 pound (.45 Kilos)
- Works on cabinets with flat or recessed edge
- Clamps to side or top of cabinet
- Durable steel construction