Avid Sibelius Ultimate Perpetual Trade-Up from Sibelius or Sibelius First || Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Avid Software Vendor through the Xchange Market. Please Visit The Xchange to Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers. Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
Experience the easiest way to write music - Whether you’re composing for a live performance, film score, or the classroom, nothing empowers you to write music like Sibelius | Ultimate (formerly Sibelius). The software offers unique features that drive your creativity, make you sound better, and enable you to compose beautifully rendered scores quickly. Share scores with anyone, anywhere - With Sibelius | Cloud Sharing, you can share scores to your own personal cloud space, or embed scores in a webpage, and invite anyone to flip through pages and play your compositions using any computer, laptop, or mobile device. Streamline your workflow - Sibelius enables composers to connect with others in more powerful, efficient, and profitable ways. It seamlessly integrates into any media production workflow, including Pro Tools, to compose music for picture easily. And easily deliver scores to music publishers for worldwide sale. Get the tools you need—your way - Sibelius is now available in more ways than ever, making it easy for anyone to write music. Compose, edit, print, and share scores with Sibelius (formerly Sibelius | First). Work with more advanced notation, arranging, engraving, and layout tools with Sibelius | Ultimate (formerly Sibelius). Or get started with Sibelius | First, a free new version of Sibelius.
Avid has introduced comprehensive line-up of video, audio and notation software that empowers creative professionals and aspiring artists alike. Whether you’re scoring, recording, mixing or editing, you can create at the speed of inspiration using the tools embraced by the industry. Now, there are products for everyone—and they’re more affordable than ever. We’ve expanded and better aligned our creative software brands to make it easier to understand the product tiers and grow within the family as you develop your skills and career.
- The popular entry-level “First” products are all free and make it even easier to unleash your creativity.
- Need more power? Step up to the full versions. This tier offers more functionality to help you tackle increasingly complex projects and tighter deadlines.
- The “Ultimate” products are the most advanced and comprehensive. With unparalleled collaboration tools, connectivity and game-changing features, you and your team can increase productivity and accelerate your workflows.
- Compose, arrange, and engrave without limits - Sibelius | Ultimate (formerly Sibelius—learn more) offers an advanced toolset, enabling you to work with an unlimited number of instrument parts and tailor every facet of your score to your needs. Create sophisticated sheet music with an expanded set of notation tools and symbols, customizable notes and instruments, and film scoring workflows. And speed through score refinement with advanced layout, editing, and publishing tools.
- Polish your score to perfection - With a full suite of desktop publishing tools and score Inspector, you can control and finesse every score element with ease. Fine-tune lyrics, dynamics, and other text with tracking, leading, scaling, and alignment tools. Use hierarchical styles to change fonts and add emphasis. Add graphics using drag-and-drop. Even create your own house styles and manuscript papers to give your scores a unique look and feel.
- Write music quickly and easily - Sibelius | Ultimate features a task-based interface that leads you through the entire score creation process. Enter notes from the onscreen notation, keyboard, or fretboard windows, or from your MIDI keyboard. Add notational elements, dynamics, custom symbols, and text. And easily navigate large, complex scores using the timeline.
- Share your work - Easily share an unlimited number of scores online using Sibelius | Cloud Sharing and invite others to view, play, and comment on your music. Expand your storage space with an Avid Cloud Premium Plan. You can also collaborate through MusicXML, print scores, and export your music as MP3, MIDI, or PDF files.
- Create beautiful scores fast - Spend more time writing music instead of fixing it. As you write, Magnetic Layout automatically gives everything just the right amount of space and avoids collisions to produce beautiful results, cutting writing time in half. And Dynamic Parts can automatically create and update separate instrumental parts whenever you change your score.
- Add comments directly on a score - With the Annotate feature, you can draw freeform directly on a score and communicate edits, instruction, and feedback to collaborators, arrangers, musicians, or students—streamlining collaboration and review. All annotations are grouped intelligently and always remain attached to the bar to which you’ve added them. Plus, they can be switched off, so they don’t appear when printing.
- Turn music into scores - Sibelius comes with two companion applications that enable you to turn recorded, performed, printed, and handwritten music into notation. With AudioScore Lite, you can input notes by singing or playing a monophonic instrument through a microphone. With PhotoScore & NotateMe Lite, you can turn printed, PDF, and JPEG sheet music into editable scores—and even handwrite music.
- Practice and perform with your iPad - Got an iPad? Export your score for Avid Scorch, an iOS app that transforms your iPad into an interactive music stand and score library for practice and performance. With Avid Scorch on your iPad, you can view scores and adapt them to your instrument by transposing the music, changing instruments, or even converting to and from guitar tab.
- Hear your music in stunning detail - With the included 10 GB sound library of high-quality sampled instruments, you can play back compositions to hear how it would sound with full instrumentation. The Espressivo feature adds a more humanistic feel, so your score sounds the way you intended it to be heard. You can also use VST and AU virtual instruments and effects.
- Get updates and help when you need it - Sibelius | Ultimate is available through a low-cost monthly or annual subscription, or you can purchase a perpetual license and own the software outright. Both include access to all new Sibelius releases and Standard support throughout your active subscription or renewable 1-Year Software Updates + Support Plan (included with perpetual license purchases).
- Get unmatched Pro Tools integration - Take your compositions even further when you integrate Pro Tools into your workflow. Using ReWire (included), you can easily record instrument parts from your Sibelius | Ultimate scores to Pro Tools and other DAWs for further recording, editing, and mixing. And you can directly send Pro Tools tracks from its Score Editor to Sibelius | Ultimate for further notation refinement.
- Increase your music sales - For music publishers, Sibelius | Cloud Publishing greatly enhances the online sheet music shopping experience, leading to higher customer sales and satisfaction. With the technology embedded on your site, your visitors can preview, play, change instruments, and transpose scores before buying—on any computer or mobile device. Once purchased, they’ll get a high-quality version that’s fit for print.
- Capture ideas - Got a little melody line, chord progression, or lyric you want to file away quickly? No need to drop everything you’re doing. The Ideas Hub enables you to capture and tag those inspired snippets of music and ideas quickly for later use or reuse. If you’re having writer’s block, Sibelius | Ultimate also comes with over 2,000 ideas in its library to help get you inspired and rev up your creative flow.
- Teach music composition - Sibelius | Ultimate is ideal for teaching music notation, composition, and theory to students of all ages. It includes over 1,700 ready-made teaching materials, including worksheets, projects, and exercises, as well as a Classroom Control window to track your students’ progress. In addition, Sibelius | Ultimate network licensing makes it easy to assign licenses to students on any computer—even their own.
- Compose at lightning speed - From timesaving multi-edit capabilities, to more intelligent interface interaction, Sibelius | Ultimate 2018 (formerly Sibelius) gives you the power to write beautiful scores quickly and easily.
- Experience better performance - With a complete upgrade of its underlying infrastructure, Sibelius is now even easier to use than ever. From interface improvements that align with native Mac and Windows OS experiences, to better user interaction, faster performance, and support for high-res displays and screen readers, Sibelius sets the stage for today’s modern workflows and the excitement tomorrow’s technology brings.
- Get intelligent note respacing - Need to reset note spacing? Sibelius now only respaces multi-voice bars when adding or removing notes when the “Respace multi-voice passages during note input and editing” feature is on, so you can type-set your music precisely as you intend it to appear.
- Work more gracefully with grace notes - Save crucial score preparation time and perfectly align grace notes across multiple voices on the same staff, without needing to manually fix spacing and collisions. With improvements made to the way Sibelius handles grace notes, you can now add grace notes of any value to any rhythm in any voice in perfect alignment, enabling you to create better looking scores faster.
- Make multiple text changes simultaneously - Need to add or update expression text in more than one part of a score? Select multiple staves or notes and add or edit expression text to all instruments at once. You can do the same to add or edit technique text and other text types.
- Engrave scores faster - For engravers, you can now spend less time on reworking note spacing and more time finessing a stellar score. With improvements made to the way overlapping notes in multiple voices are automatically spaced, Sibelius generates better note legibility and accuracy as the music is being composed, so you can turn around beautiful scores faster.
- Supercharge your workflow - Sibelius | Ultimate offers many new feature enhancements to boost your composing, arranging, and music preparation efficiency. It’s ideal for copyists to mark-up scores quickly, engravers to get the exact layout you need, and educators to create worksheets fast.
- Avid is constantly updating and improving its software. Visit their website to see even more new and improved features.
- Internet connection required for software download and activation; ASIO-compatible soundcard required for Sibelius | Ultimate Sounds (Windows requirement only)
- Avid-qualified Mac or Windows-based computer; the 36 GB Sibelius | Ultimate Sounds library is an optional installation
- 64-bit Windows 7 (SP1 or later), Windows 8.1 (not Windows RT) or Windows 10
- 1+ GB of RAM
- 1 GB hard disk space for Sibelius software only
- DVD-ROM drive (only for Media Pack)
- Internet connection required for software download and activation
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- 1+ GB of RAM 1 GB hard disk space for Sibelius software only; 36 GB additional hard disk space for the Sibelius Sounds library (optional installation)
- NOTE: the following storage device format is not supported
- APFS (Case-sensitive)
- APFS (Case-sensitive, Encrypted)
- Mac OS Extended (Case-sensitive, Journaled)
- Mac OS Extended (Case-sensitive, Journaled, Encrypted)