Behringer CP3A-O Oscillator Controller Eurorack Module
Legendary Analog Oscillator Controller Module for Eurorack
- Authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the ?Modular 55 & 35? Series
- Artist roster includes world?s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians
- 4 switches allows you to send CV to one or more oscillators
- External input jack with dedicated attenuator control
- 3 switched and summed CV inputs for frequency control of VCO modules
- 3 parallel CV outputs can drive multiple 921A/B oscillator modules
- Eurorack specs: 8 HP, 5 mA +12 V, 5 mA -12 V
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The first System 55, 35 and 15 synth modules came out in the early 70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs as op-amps at the time were very high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Tangerine Dream and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records we’ve ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
Enter the Behringer CP3A-O OSCILLATOR CONTROLLER module. An authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55 and 35” series mixers used by the world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians. Now musicians can build their very own, unique, synthesizer that can fit in a standard Eurorack case for a very affordable price. Mix and match with specific modules to customize your synth and complement the genre of music you play or go all out and have a room filled from floor to ceiling with modules that’ll fulfill any synth geek’s wildest dreams.