Delta Sound Labs Stream Granular Sampler Plug-In || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Delta Sound Labs Dealer via ILIO.
Stream from Delta Sound Labs is a granular sampler audio effects plug-in for sound design, intricate delays and live performance. Its clean sound separates it from typical spectral or frequency granulators and it's a great way to layer and widen your audio source.
Its clean sound separates it from typical spectral or frequency granulators and it's a great way to layer and widen your audio source. Stream also boasts very low latency making it ideal for live performance. A few key features of Stream include:
- Tempo Sync - synchronize the grains with the tempo of your host
- Low latency - ideal for live performance
- Auto Record Mode: a new record mode that allows a user to determine the buffer size by toggling the Record button
- Capture & Overdub - capture an audio excerpt, manipulate the audio, build harmonies and layer disparate audio sources
- Time stretching/scrubbing
- Up to 16 granular voices
- Monophonic MIDI Mode: re-pitch all granular voices at the same pitch and grain length (great for creating pedal points)
- Polyphonic MIDI Mode: granular voice creation and re-pitching just like a regular VSTi
- Sample Drag-and-Drop: drag, drop and use any .WAV .AIFF or MP3 with Stream
- Optimized Sample Interpolation: smooth playback through optimized audio sample smoothing
- Dedicated Dry and Wet knobs to balance dry and wet audio signals relative to the Mix control
Stream is a highly creative audio effect and provides new ways to granulate audio samples and live audio sources with low CPU overhead.