EastWest Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds Silver Edition - Virtual Instruments || We are authorized EastWest Dealers. Please Verify our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
HOLLYWOOD ORCHESTRAL WOODWINDS GOLD EDITION
Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds Gold Edition is 16-bit, with one mic position (Mid) and all articulations. Upgrades to the Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds Diamond Edition will be effortless as all articulations are included in the Gold Edition, and can be done at any time. The Gold Edition is available for purchase via download or supplied on an optional CCC Gold Sound Data hard drive for ease of installation (see conditions below).
Majority of the Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds instruments include the following:
- True legato intervals at 2-3 dynamics that are smooth and realistic in all situations
- True connected legato repetitions at 3 dynamics
- True double tonguing for all instruments and sections
- Expressive sustains
- 9 way staccato round robin at 3 dynamics
- 9 way staccatissimo round robin at 3 dynamics
- 4 way round robin marcato short at 3 dynamics
- Multi dynamic playable runs patches that will inject real life into your woodwinds compositions
- Trills at 3 dynamics
- Multi speed and multi dynamic repetition performances
- Flutter tongue
"Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds covers all the orchestral bases by providing 13 solo woodwinds, including two flutes and specialist instruments not found in other libraries. A large articulation menu covers all stylistic needs, from subtle, sumptuous sustains and legato melodies to driving, dynamic short notes and fast scale runs. Beautifully recorded from five microphone positions by the award-winning Shawn Murphy, the timbre of some instruments takes the breath away, and collectively they will add sheen, depth and orchestral authenticity to your arrangements.
— SOUND ON SOUND
The third installment in the Hollywood series, Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds is an epic achievement, once again combining the talents of Producers Doug Rogers, Nick Phoenix and Thomas Bergersen.
Sound engineering was once again provided by ACADEMY AWARD, C.A.S. (Cinema Audio Society), BAFTA, and EMMY award-winning sound engineer SHAWN MURPHY, who has recorded and mixed the scores for more than 300 feature films including Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones, Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars: A Musical Journey, Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park The Lost World, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Titanic, Minority Report, The Bourne Ultimatum, Saving Private Ryan, Munich, The Passion Of The Christ, X-Men: The Last Stand, and Ice Age, etc.
Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds was designed to be the most detailed collection of orchestral woodwind instruments ever assembled, and offers unprecedented control over the sound of the instruments.
Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds includes: Alto Flute, Bass Clarinet, Bass Flute, Bassoon, Clarinet, Contra Bass Clarinet, Contra Bassoon, Eb Clarinet, English Horn, Flute, Flute 2, Oboe, Piccolo Flute.
But most importantly check out our articulations chart at the product page which really shows how far the production team went to create the ultimate orchestral woodwinds library.
- 5 user-mixable mic positions (one of these is a vintage alternative), extensive articulations
- Includes PLAY 64-bit software on both MAC and PC, powerful scripting for ease of use, more user control and detail than any other collection, all recorded in the world famous EASTWEST Studio 1, the home of major Hollywood soundtracks and television themes.