Electro-Voice ELX200-15P PA Loudspeaker (Powered)
15" POWERED LOUDSPEAKER
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX three-handle design for easy lifting.
ELX200-15P features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 132 dB SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV (15-inch EVS-15M woofer coupled with a DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver). Powered full-range models allow easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
ELX200 powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and durable polypropylene enclosures, three M10 threaded mounting points and the proven ZLX handle design for easy lifting. The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously. Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
ELX200 PORTABLE SPEAKERS
Does More. Weighs Less.
- Wireless control and monitoring via the new Bluetooth® QuickSmartMobile app
- Perfect for both portable and installed applicationsNext‑generation enclosures offer a step up in both styling and build quality. Full‑range models feature lightweight, compact composite enclosures with internal reinforcement, designed to minimize resonance and increase rigidity and strength. With the lightest 18‑inch wood powered sub on the market, and a stunning 10‑inch top / 12‑inch sub compact combo available to serve smaller venues, there are options available for every application. Professional‑grade hardware includes three M10 threaded suspension points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole‑mounts, and our proven three‑handle design for easy lifting.
- Heavyweight performance in a lightweight packageThough ELX200 is easy to carry, its tough construction and components ensure legendary EV durability and sound quality, night after night. System reliability is verified with over 500 hours of abuse and endurance testing — far above and beyond industry norms. Super‑efficient Class‑D power amplifiers deliver distortion‑free maximum SPLs utilizing high‑sensitivity transducers — all designed and engineered by Electro‑Voice.
- QuickSmartDSP provides best‑in‑class processing via EV's signature single‑knob user interface with LCDEasy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), three‑band EQ, five user‑programmable presets, sub/top system‑match crossovers, input level control and metering, and master volume control to optimize gain structure.
- Electro‑Voice‑patented SST (Signal Synchronized Transducer) waveguide design combines a more compact footprint with enhanced acoustic performanceThe design allows for a larger waveguide, which is placed forward in the enclosure to time‑align the woofer and the tweeter, providing exceptionally precise and consistent coverage — all with deeper, tighter bass response.
The ELX200 series offers professional Electro-Voice audio quality, precision control, and robust, EV-engineered components in an ultra-lightweight package – a truly potent blend of performance and portability. ELX loudspeakers provide top-quality components in remarkably affordable configurations that put the EV-quality experience within reach for artists, engineers, and live-sound businesses. Designed for a wide range of portable sound applications, with straightforward controls for excellent results with ease. Clear, powerful, and musical, the Live X series was born to command the stage for professional music performance. Available in both powered and passive versions, Live X loudspeakers offer top-quality components in remarkably affordable configurations that put the EV-quality experience within reach for artists, engineers, and live-sound businesses. Designed for a wide range of portable sound applications, Live X loudspeakers are housed in hardy stackable enclosures of solid wood, making them lighter than comparable-quality composite or plastic boxes and therefore easier to load, transport, and set up. With high output, extended frequency range, and high sensitivity, Live X loudspeakers are clean, flat, and hot, making music of all kinds sound its best. The Live X series is serious gear for serious sound. Get the smooth clarity of the EV sound in the right size to suit your needs: with 10-inch, 12-inch, and 15-inch two-way models, and 12-inch and 18-inch subwoofers available in both powered and passive versions, ELX200 is a flexible, feature-rich choice for DJs, mobile entertainers, bands, and musicians.
Available Color: Black
Connector Type: (1) Stereo RCA Input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR
Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90°
Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60°
Crossover Frequency: 1600Hz
Depth: 15.1" (384mm)
Enclosure Material: Polypropylene Composite
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 48 Hz – 19 kHz
Frequency Response (-3 dB): 55 Hz – 16 kHz
Grille: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
Height: 28" (710mm)
HF Transducer: DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver
LF Transducer: EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)
Max. SPL/1m (calc): 132dB
Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8A
Power Rating: 1200W
Powered or Passive: Powered
Shipping Weight: 48.1lbs (21.8kg)
Speaker Type: Full-Range
Suspension: (3) M10 suspension points
Weight Net: 41.7lbs (18.9kg)
Width: 16.7" (423mm)
Woofer Size: 15inch