GForce Oberheim OB-E Virtual Instrument Synthesizer V2 || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized GForce Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
The Oberheim OB-E is our take on the legendary Oberheim® 8-Voice and the first software instrument ever to receive Tom Oberheim’s personal endorsement. More than just an emulation, the OB-E offers a unique musical experience. Sounding HUGE, it takes the iconic Synthesizer Expander Module (SEM®) based 8-Voice (a.k.a the EVS) into new sonic territory via a raft of enhancements and additions.
The concept of the 8-Voice is actually very simple; based around a single SEM containing two VCOs with Pulse and Sawtooth waveforms, two ADS Envelope Generators, one LFO, and a magical Multi-Mode Filter. In isolation each SEM is monophonic, but in the 8-Voice, because there are eight SEMs triggered by a polyphonic keyboard, you have a superb eight note polyphonic synthesizer.
This unique Octaphonic architecture offers fresh and exciting creative possibilities to music producers, composers and sound designers for the first time in the digital realm.
AN AUGMENTED YET AUTHENTIC INSTRUMENT. We’ve painstakingly emulated every section of the synth to ensure sonic authenticity while adding the convenience of software control over those eight SEMs. Mono, Mono Legato, Poly, Unison and Split keyboard modes are all available. Add to this the new VCO3, doubling as an audio rate LFO for each SEM, and a stack of additional performance controls via velocity, polyphonic after-touch and MPE control then you’ll begin to understand the depth of musical possibilities OB-E provides.
A COLLABORATION WITH OBERHEIM AND NEW ‘VINTAGE’ CONTROL. As we neared the release of OB-E®, we were contacted by Tom Oberheim and Marcus Ryle (an Oberheim engineer in the 1980s) who were impressed enough to suggest a collaboration offering support to refine OB-E and to release the v2 update carrying their full endorsement. Despite receiving several Best Soft Synth 2021 awards, working under the guidance of Tom and Marcus, we further enhanced the already incredible sounding OB-E. Refining the Detune feature and adding a new Vintage control, dials in more realistic musical inaccuracies in line with the original instrument for a truly authentic 8-Voice experience.
NEW IN OB-E V2 (NOW MACOS & WINDOWS). The enhanced OB-E V2 is a pin sharp emulation of the Oberheim® 8-Voice thanks to the new Vintage control and a highly refined Detune parameter. In addition, it’s now available for both macOS and Windows.
OB-E V2 features a new reverb, 100+ new Patches (bringing the total to over 700), a new Zoom function for the sequencer along with a crazy new Drum Mode enabling each SEM to be triggered by a dedicated key. We’ve also added 10 drum kit Presets to get you started. If you are looking for a new analog drum machine, give it a go, it might surprise you.
- [New] 100+ New presets & new Matrix Reverb
- [New] Vintage knob & Refined Detune parameter
- [New] Drum Mode and 10 drum kits presets
- [New] PC support, VST3 and Apple Silicon Native
- [New] Flexible scaling UI & Sequencer Zoom
- Unique 8-Voice Octaphonic architecture
- An authentic sounding emulation of the Oberheim® 8-Voice
- Zero delay feedback filters
- 700 factory Patches designed to fit in a mix, all tagged and categorised
- Librarian for easy access to the Patches (Arrow Keys Navigation)
- Continuous, round-robin mode where each note uses a new voice
- ZOOM enlarges an individual SEM filling the UI with front and rear panels side by side
- Group mode to edit all Modules at once
- Individual SEM Copy, Paste and Save
- LFO, 3rd VCO doubling as a second LFO
- Multiple triggering modes; Polyphonic, Monophonic, Mono Legato, & Unison
- Fully featured analogues style MIDI Sequencer, Stereo Delay and lush Reverb
- Upper/Lower sections can be Split across the keyboard
- Extensive Velocity & Aftertouch modulation
- Polyphonic aftertouch and MPE ready