Image Line Edison || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Image Line Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Edison is a fully host-integrated audio editing and recording tool that loads into any VST compatible effects location and will then record or play audio from that position.
An audio editor… as a plugin ... or standalone. You may load as many instances of edison as you desire, in any number of mixer tracks or effects locations.
- Optimized for sampler use (sampler region, seamless looping)
- Drumloop slicing (auto-slicing, slice manipulation)
- Quick drag&drop support (between instances or to your sequencer/other plugins)
- Various recording modes (start/stop with host, on audio input, can also work as transparent audio logger)
- Time manipulation (time stretching/pitch shifting, scratching)
- Effects: convolution reverb, blur, linear-phase equalization, ...
- High-quality resampling
- The smoothest spectral analysis display
- Click-free editing
- Full undo history
- Intuitive editing with key feature tool-buttons
- (Pascal) scripted manipulation of waveforms
- Control surface support (FL Studio 8 version)
Edison in FL Studio
- Edison works inside FL Studio both under Windows and macOS
- General FL Studio system requirements apply
- ATTENTION: NO macOS VST version available!
Can NOT be used in other DAW on Mac.
Use INSIDE FL Studio is possible on both macOS and Windows
- WINDOWS: 7, 8, 10 or later
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM.
- 30Mb free disc space.
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.