Image-Line Maximus || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Image Line Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Maximus will deliver transparent peak limiting and volume maximization without coloration of the processed sound. Maximus excels equally well as a final mastering plugin or as a per-track effect.
Heavy weaponry for the loudness war. Maximus will quickly become one of the most rewarding tools in your recording and mixing arsenal. Maximus applies level maximization via compression and/or limiting across three frequency bands, to enhance and improve the final track. Used sparingly, Maximus raises the volume of the track without introducing unwanted distortion and ensures that the quieter parts, often lost in the mix, are more easily heard.
More presence. Maximus offers 4 user definable compression curves and complete visual analysis of the sound as it is processed. Bass can be increased and higher frequencies sharpened. Selected elements of a mix, instruments or vocals for example, or complete tracks are given a professionally mastered 'presence'.
- 3 independent user-definable Low Mid High (LMH) frequency bands.
- Custom look-ahead for the LMH bands and Master compression envelopes.
- 4 compressors/limiter: One per LMH band plus a Master wide band compressor/limiter.
- Each compressor has an infinitely variable, multipoint compression curve. Create any shaped knee or special effects (limiting, compression, gating or expansion)
- Fully configurable. Any of the LMH or Master compressors can be bypassed to configure Maximus to suit any compression task
- Two saturation types per LMH & Master bands, with independent gain
- Mixing between the frequency dependent compressors and the master, perfect for parallel & NY-style compression
- 4 Independent stereo separation control per band
Maximus in FL Studio
- Maximus works inside FL Studio both under Windows and macOS
- General FL Studio system requirements apply
- ATTENTION: NO macOS VST version available!
Can NOT be used in other DAW on Mac.
Use INSIDE FL Studio is possible on both macOS and Windows
- WINDOWS: 7, 8, 10 or later
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512 Mb RAM
- 130 Mb disk space
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.
- VST2 compatible host.