Image Line Vocodex || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Image Line Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Vocodex is simply one of the best sounding vocoders on the market today. Try the demo and hear why Vocodex is the last word in vocoding.
'By your command' and beyond. What is Vocoding? You have heard vocoding many times, even if you don’t know what it is. Vocoders are the classic robot voice from many sci-fi movies. Vocoders analyze the real-time frequency band activity of one sound, the Modulator, to control frequency band activity in another, the Carrier. A vocoder consists of a series of narrow-band frequency gates that allow through only those frequencies from the Carrier that are detected in the Modulator source. So if a human voice is used to vocode a synthesizer chord, it will sound like the synthesizer is talking. Check the demo tracks above.
- Speech enhancement contouring of noise or modulator pass-through.
- Modulator noise reduction to reduce ambient noise bleeding through carrier.
- Voice doubling and reverb capabilities.
- Built-in Soundgoodizer for limiting and warm output.
- Up to 100 bands individually locatable anywhere in the spectrum.
- Band unison to create a fat & lush sound.
- Sidechain carrier & or modulator input.
- Inbuilt carrier synthesizer powered by Sytrus.
- & more per-band effects to discover...
Vocodex in FL Studio
- Sytrus works inside FL Studio both under Windows and macOS
- General FL Studio system requirements apply
- ATTENTION: NO macOS VST version available!
Can NOT be used in other DAW on Mac.
Use INSIDE FL Studio is possible on both macOS and Windows
- Windows ONLY: Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 - (32 & 64 Bit)
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM.
- 130 Mb disk space
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.
- VST2 compatible host.