iZotope DDLY Dynamic Delay Processor || We are authorized iZotope Dealers. Please Verify our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
Don’t delay, delay today - DDLY Dynamic Delay responds to your track's musical dynamics to create versatile and intriguing delays. It's a one-of-a-kind effects plug-in that delays the signal differently depending on the character of the sound, without turning your track to aural mud. Adjust the threshold to split your signal based on transients, then send it down two separate analog or granular delay paths.
Two delays in one. DDLY is actually two separate delays! DDLY analyzes your audio based on an adjustable threshold to determine what to send to the top delay and what to send to the bottom delay. Adjust the Intensity to affect how strongly the signal is split between the two—great for a punchy delay on the harder, transient crack of your drums and a shuffling delay on the main beat elements.
Customize your delay. Manipulate the settings in each delay independently or in sync with the other. Choose analog mode to produce warm lo-fi delays with smearing and nostalgic degradation, or choose Grain for melodic, symphonic, and futuristic sounds. Crank the Feed and Trash knobs to throw in some extra destruction, or use the parallel dry/wet knobs to add just the right amount of sweetness.
- DYNAMIC INTENSITY - DDLY intelligently analyzes the dynamics of your incoming audio to determine what to delay. This means that DDLY will react differently depending on how hard you push Threshold and Intensity, just like a compressor!
- TWO DELAY ALGORITHMS - Each of DDLY’s two delays can be toggled between one of two algorithms. Analog emulates the smearing quality of a classic lo-fi analog delay. Grain splits the audio into multiple grains of adjustable size and pitch for truly unique effects.
- UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES - Each delay line includes fully independent controls for distortion, filtering, and widening. Dial in a simple ⅛ note workhorse delay with a single line, or go crazy and combine both on full intensity to really let the juices flow.
The Sounds of DDLY Dynamic Delay
DDLY Dynamic Delay on Drums - DDLY Dynamic Delay can be used to create increasing rhythmic variations on a stereo drum loop. Both acoustic and electric drums make excellent fodder for DDLY, thanks to the adjustable Dynamic Threshold. Transients passing above the Dynamic Threshold are routed to the Top Delay, while the underlying non-transient audio is routed to the Bottom Delay.
DDLY Dynamic Delay on Guitar - DDLY excels at adding rhythmic complexity to guitar tracks through the use of two different timed delays. When looking to add rhythmic motion to a piece, or to simply add a stronger groove to an otherwise more minimal guitar part, multiple delays synced to tempo are a great asset!
DDLY Dynamic Delay on Synth - The Grain Delay mode of DDLY Dynamic Delay can be used to provide subtle, rhythmic delays, chorusing, or all out granular chaos. DDLY’s ability to sync grain playback time to the tempo gives it the unique ability to generate wild textures while still keeping things locked down to the rhythm.
DDLY Dynamic Delay Technical Specs
DDLY Dynamic Delay runs as a plug-in within your audio editing software. DDLY is not a standalone application. In DDLY, you are not able to save settings as presets within the plug-in (Download the DDLY Recall Sheet to keep track of your favorite settings!)
Operating System Requirements
- Windows: 7, 8, and 10
- Mac: OS X 10.8–10.13
- VST 2 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), Audiosuite DPM and AAX.
- All listed plug-in formats include support for automation except for Audiosuite DPM and Audiosuite AAX.
Plug-In Host Compatibility: Logic Pro X.2, Ableton Live 9.5, Pro Tools 12.4, Pro Tools 11.3.1, Cubase Pro 8.5, REAPER 5.11, FL Studio 12.2, Studio One 3.1.1, Pro Tools 10.3.1
Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz