iZotope Elements Suite 5 (Nectar, RX, Neutron, Ozone) (Educational) || A Discounted Version for Student-Teachers Enrolled in Academic Institutions. Enrollment Subject to Verification Upon Registration of Product with Manufacturer. Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Elements Suite: Everything you need to repair, mix, and master. The iZotope Elements Suite combines four powerful, award-winning audio plug-ins in one affordable package: Nectar Elements, RX Elements, Neutron Elements, and Ozone Elements.
Elements Suite - For hobbyists and home studios, the Elements Suite is the fastest way to get up and running with iZotope, an industry-leader in empowering audio technology. Born from years of audio research and development, Nectar Elements, RX Elements, Ozone Elements, and Neutron Elements are now available in one convenient bundle that not only elevates your audio production, but inspires and enables your creativity. It’s everything you need, whether you’re recording and editing a podcast, cleaning up guitar tracks or vocals, mixing your first record—or your hundredth.
Vocal - Vocal Clarity & Polish - Give your vocals professional clarity and polish with Nectar Elements. Using the new Vocal Assistant, Nectar Elements analyzes and adapts to your vocal sound, taking the guesswork out of mixing and giving you the power to make your vocals stand out in just a few clicks.
- A chain for every vocal - Get everything you need for pro vocals in seconds with six under-the-hood audio processors and intuitive controls. Nectar Elements intelligently combines brand new audio processing for compression, de-essing, tonal and subtractive EQ, pitch correction, and reverb into one easy-to-understand interface.
Repair - Essential Audio Repair - Designed for small home studios that need the basics, RX Elements includes the standalone audio editor and its famous spectrogram view. Repair common audio problems like buzz, hum, clipping, clicks, and more with four real-time noise reduction plug-ins.
- Your view to a perfect take - RX 7 Elements is both a powerful set of plug-ins and a rich standalone audio editor. Marked by a beautiful, informative visualization of audio, RX can see more than your average audio editor. And now with Repair Assistant, the app will analyze your audio with machine learning to detect noise, clicks, pops, and more. It can even offer you different processing suggestions and lets you audition results in real time at different intensity levels.
- Industry leading tools for the home studio - Get four of our most essential tools for fixing problems that would otherwise ruin your take. Reduce background room noise, amp hiss, and other ambient issues with Voice De-noise, fix distortion caused by clipping at your mic preamp with De-clip, take out ground hum and other tonal noise with De-hum, and handle clicks, pops, and other artifacts with De-click.
- Repair Assistant, De-Click, Voice De-Nose, De-Clip, De-Hum
Mix - A Smarter Way to Mix - Achieve fantastic mix results quickly with the futuristic mixing technology of Neutron Elements. Get award-winning audio processing that gives you the power of assistive technology like Track Assistant. Use Neutron Elements to reach an optimal starting point, help identify and eliminate mix issues, and fully wield creative control over all your mix decisions.
- Get the power of Neutron at an unbelievable price! With industry-first features like Track Assistant and EQ Learn, Neutron Elements can help you quickly reach an optimal starting point, identify mix issues, and fully wield creative control over all your mix decisions.
- Track Assistant - An industry first, Neutron’s Track Assistant lets you create a custom preset based on your audio to get you to a faster starting point so you can focus on what’s most important—your creative take on the mix. In version two, we’ve made improvements including the ability to set auto-release and auto-attack on the Compressor, piano instrument detection based on machine learning, and more.
Track Assistant Features
Automatically detects different instrument types like guitar, vocals, bass, and drums
- Creates custom, optimal starting points based on your audio tracks
- Offers three levels of power, from Subtle to Medium to Aggressive
- Adds Neutrino’s Spectral Shaping sound for subtle focus and clarity
- Intelligently places EQ nodes and creates an EQ curve
- Sets optimal settings for signal flow, including single or multiband processing
- Smartly places crossovers in multiband modes
- Selects Compressor style (Digital or Vintage) and automatically sets settings (Threshold, Attack, Release, and Ratio)
- Selects Exciter algorithm blend and dials in a custom amount tuned to the audio
Master - Mastering Made Easy - Effortlessly get your mixes radio- and streaming-ready with Ozone Elements. With best-in-class processing from Ozone 8, this new mastering plug-in enables you to achieve a full, rich, and loud final master with new assistive technologies like Master Assistant and the legendary Ozone Maximizer.
- Effortlessly get your mixes radio- and streaming-ready with Ozone Elements. With best-in-class processing from Ozone 8, this new mastering plug-in enables you to achieve a full, rich, and loud final master with new assistive technologies like Master Assistant and the legendary Ozone Maximizer.