iZotope Exponential Audio PhoenixVerb || We are authorized iZotope Dealers. Please Verify our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. iLok Required. iLok Sold Separately.
We are Authorized iZotope-Exponential Dealers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
A clean, realistic stereo reverb for music production of any genre. Add spatial depth without compromising clarity. PhoenixVerb brings clear, lifelike dimension to your mixes. Whether crafting spaces from scratch or using one of over 900 presets, it’s never been easier to create natural, authentic depth for your music.
Clean, natural spatial reflections - The go-to reverb plug-in for top producers everywhere, PhoenixVerb is designed to generate authentic reflections and bring realistic depth to any music production. Instantly place your performers in a pristine studio setting, a resonant echo chamber, or any other sonic environment you can dream up.
The perfect union of quality and control || Clear, natural reverb algorithm - PhoenixVerb’s neutral spatial reflections fit any music production. Create a reflective hall for your piano, a large, resonant chamber for your vocals, a tasteful plate for your percussion. Powerful and precise control - A sophisticated and powerful user interface perfectly complements the high-quality reverb algorithm itself. With just the right balance of control and intuitiveness, you’ll have no trouble dialing in the exact tone your tracks demand. Extensive sonic versatility - With over 900 spaces to choose from—including room, plate, hall, chamber, and more—you’ll never find yourself at a loss for articulate spatial effects, no matter how tight the deadline for your project may be.
- Realistic stereo reverb algorithm
- Dimension- and frequency-shaping controls for each stage of the reverb signal
- Global high- and low-pass filters
- Independent output controls for attack, early reflections, and tail
- Clear, informative frequency display and responsive UI
- Over 900 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion - macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC: Win 7 - Win 10
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB or greater
- Display: 1024 x 768 or greater
Plug-in Formats: AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
Channel Formats: Mono, Stereo
- iLok License Manager required
- iLok2, iLok3, or iLok Machine License
- Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal