iZotope Exponential Audio R4 || We are authorized iZotope Dealers. Please Verify our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. iLok Required. iLok Sold Separately.
We are Authorized iZotope-Exponential Dealers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
Rich, warm stereo reflections inspired by vintage reverb hardware, with modern effects like Warp and Reverb Freeze. Lush stereo reverbs with powerful control. R4 delivers the historic warmth of time-tested reverb hardware units with expanded creative control. Add personality and depth to your music with reverb designed to color your mixes without compromising clarity. For less traditional projects, use creative effects like Warp and Freeze to mangle your reflections beyond recognition and create twisted time effects to take your audience by surprise.
Vintage reverb, contemporary design. For decades, audio engineers have sworn by the warmth and color of reverb hardware units to bring life and fullness to their mixes. R4 delivers the classic reflections of vintage hardware with the control and versatility of present-day DSP technology. With a comprehensive parameter toolset and modern creative effects, R4 is a refreshing take on tried-and-true reverb tone. Classic reverb meets modern technology. R4 uses an updated R2 algorithm to bring the sought-after character of vintage reverb hardware to your DAW, delivering retro tone coupled with modern filtering and gain controls for an update on the vintage reverb experience. Stop time and space with Freeze. Freeze gives you the ability to easily stretch an instant of reflected sound into infinity, and can also be combined with the Warp module’s overdrive and compression to craft a dramatic sustained reverb drone or striking cinematic ramp effects. Make your reverb a little more musical. With the ability to sync to the tempo of your session, R4’s global pre-delay, reverb delay, and dynamic tail suppression integrate seamlessly with your music to place the reverb into the groove for a balanced mix in any musical context.
- Lush stereo reverb algorithm
- Warp controls with compression and overdrive
- Create ambient drones and texture with Freeze
- Pre-delay and reverb delay adjustable by tempo
- Chorus and Gate modules for musical effects
- 5 additional early reflection patterns and an additional hall algorithm
- Dynamic tail suppression to lower reverb in louder parts of a mix
- Over 1,200 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion - macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC: Win 7 - Win 10
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB or greater
- Display: 1024 x 768 or greater
Plug-in Formats: AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
Channel Formats: Mono, Stereo
- iLok License Manager required
- iLok2, iLok3, or iLok Machine License
- Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal