iZotope Exponential Audio Stratus || We are authorized iZotope Dealers. Please Verify our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. iLok Required. iLok Sold Separately.
We are Authorized iZotope-Exponential Dealers. Verify Our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
Realistic, versatile surround reverb with support through 7.1 channels. Add depth and dimension to any post production. Realistic surround reverbs with advanced control. Create natural surround environments for your mixes with unrivaled reverb clarity using Stratus. With up to 7.1 surround support, over 1,700 presets, and familiar, intelligent controls over every channel, get just the right amount of depth and dimension in any post production job.
Depth and clarity for complex channel configurations. Stratus’s clear and realistic reverb algorithm brings crisp, authentic dimension to any post production session in surround formats up to 7.1. Refine your tone with ease and precision using Stratus’s thorough, channel-specific timbre and timing controls to create the perfect atmosphere for your next project.
Unparalleled control over multichannel reflections. Versatile, comprehensive surround support. With support for up to 7.1 channels, Stratus is right at home in any industry-standard surround workflow. Generate clean, articulate rooms for dialogue mixing, or capitalize on the multichannel capabilities for wide, deep reflections. Detailed gain and filter parameters. Comprehensive controls let you decide which parts of your reverb are most present. Control the tone and depth of your reverb on every level with independent EQ filters for the input, early reflections, and tail. Channel-specific delay and level controls. By specifying placement and timing of the reflections in each channel with the Balance module, Stratus helps you craft the most compelling, realistic sound environment for your audience.
- Natural surround reverb algorithm with support up to 7.1
- Channel-specific control over reverb delay and gain
- Advanced control of reverb tail and early reflections
- Pre-delay and reverb delay adjustable by tempo
- 3D controls link multiple plug-in instances
- Over 1,700 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion - macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC: Win 7 - Win 10
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB or greater
- Display: 1024 x 768 or greater
Plug-in Formats: AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
Channel Formats: Mono, Stereo
- iLok License Manager required
- iLok2, iLok3, or iLok Machine License
- Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal