iZotope Insight 2 Essential Metering Suite || We are authorized iZotope Dealers. Please Verify our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
Insight 2 - Intelligent Metering for Music & Post - Insight 2 is a comprehensive metering and audio analysis plug-in that is a trusted component of award-winning post production and music studios. Insight 2 is also included in Post Production Suite 3 and Music Production Suite 2!
Get Insight into any mix - Get a complete set of meters that can be customized and form fit to any session. Gain valuable perspective on any aspect of your mix, from loudness, intelligibility, spectral balance, and more. Whether you’re measuring loudness for broadcast compliance, ensuring clear dialogue for film, or managing a complex 7.1.2 Dolby Atmos session, Insight 2 is the metering tool for the job.
Let your dialogue be heard - Don’t let your dialogue get lost in the mix! Insight 2’s new Intelligibility Meter takes the guesswork out of setting dialogue levels and provides you with a clearer picture of how an audience will experience the dialogue, no matter their listening environment. Mix with confidence using visual benchmarks that confirm your dialogue is sufficiently clear.
- Intelligibility Meter - A brand new addition to Insight 2, the Intelligibility Meter provides guidance on whether dialogue is likely to be overshadowed by the loudness of the rest of your mix. Using the new iZotope Relay plug-in, Insight 2 takes information from your dialogue track and gives you the best recommendation for where your dialogue should be when compared to the rest of your mix. Now it’s even easier to ensure your dialogue tracks are audible on any sound source!
- Select from different target Listening Environments, ranging from low to high noise, to check how the intelligibility of your dialogue holds up for listeners in those spaces.
- Place Relay on your dialogue track and Insight 2 will detect it via Inter Plug-in Communication, allowing Insight 2 to display your dialogue against the mix as a whole.
LOUDNESS - Insight 2 has been updated with the latest loudness standards, including EBU R128, BS.1770-4, and more.
- Loudness & True Peak Metering - By evaluating audio levels in terms of how the human ear perceives loudness, loudness meters are used to ensure a mix complies with broadcast regulations, like those specified by the Advanced Television Standards Committee and European Broadcasting Union. Fully compliant with the ITU-R BS.1770-1/2/3/4, and EBU R128 standards, Insight provides the tools you need to be confident that your audio meets regulations.
- See important values at a glance with Loudness Meter Readouts that show Momentary, Short-term, Integrated, and Loudness Range calculations, as defined by BS.1770 metering guidelines.
- Ensure no audio will clip during analog playback with BS.1770-4-compliant True Peak Meters.
- Define your own loudness and clipping thresholds and be quickly alerted to overs with Adjustable Loudness and True Peak Targets.
- Document and archive a project's loudness data with an exportable log or graph, perfect for when you need to verify or retrace your steps for clients!
- Quickly configure Insight to reflect the loudness settings in your region with Insight's Loudness Presets.
LEVELS - Analyze your audio in surround sound up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
- Let Insight have the final say in your level references. Precisely measure your audio in standard Peak + RMS format, or using the special K-weighted system that helps preserve musical dynamic range. You can even set your own peak target where Insight will give clipping feedback, helping you stay within your chosen loudness standard.
- Compatible with surround formats up to 10 channels
- Customize peak hold time to conform to different metering conventions
- Choose between K-Weighted or Peak/RMS metering types
- Customize meter colors - from greyscale to green/red
SOUND FIELD - Analyze the channel spread of your audio in stereo or surround.
- Stereo Vectorscope - Insight's Stereo Vectorscope provides useful display options for examining the stereo image of your mix.
- Rapidly diagnose mono and/or stereo phase compatibility issues within the Sound Field partition.
- Choose between Lissajous and Polar modes for multiple visualizations of stereo field activity and activity history.
- Check the balance between Left and Right channels with Stereo Balance Meters.
- Compare the similarity between Left and Right channels with Stereo Correlation Meters.
- Surround Scope - IMPROVED - Insight's innovative Surround Scope helps you visualize how your surround project will be spatially perceived by your audience during playback, and keeps you aware of any potential technical problems with your audio's alignment.
- Display up to 7 channels of surround data.
- Quickly deduce how a surround mix will be perceived in the surround space with a 360 degree Surround Amplitude Meter.
- Be instantly aware of any potential phase issues with the Correlation Meter, which indicate when there's a chance of signal cancelation during summing or playback.
- Easily pinpoint the overall surround location of a signal in Surround mode (up to 7 channels).
SPECTROGRAM - The Spectrogram lets you view your audio on a 3d topographical plane. Unlike typical "waterfall" plots, Insight 2’s unique real-time 3D spectrogram creates a detailed topographical map of audio using iZotope's high-resolution spectrogram capabilities. Unfamiliar with a spectrogram? Watch our video to learn more.
- Choose between a 2D or 3D scrolling Spectrogram.
- Perform detailed inspections with Freeze and Zoom modes.
- *NEW!* Using iZotope Relay (included with Insight 2), visualize any individual track’s spectral content against the spectrum of your entire mix!
CUSTOM UI - Display and resize any meter you want and create your own unique workspace.
- Customization Highlights - With a wealth of options for personalizing your metering experience, Insight lets you visualize your audio in a way that's perfect for any project or session.
- Make the most of your screen real estate: keep Insight compact when space is limited, or maximize it to full screen when you need to see more.
- Pick and choose which meters you want visible, then adjust each partition size to your preference.
- Configure each meter precisely to your needs with a variety of per-meter display options and settings.
- Perform deeper analysis with flexible zooming, scrolling, scaling, and freezing of meter data.
- Easily save your favorite meter settings and recall them later, or cycle through various views within the same session as you move through different workflows.
- Try out common metering views with 30+ Insight presets, and choose metering options based on the loudness standards in your region.
Communicate across your session - Get a clear picture of how your tracks stack up against your entire mix using the included iZotope Relay plug-in. Any channel with the Relay plug-in on it can be viewed in Intelligibility Meter and on the Spectrogram inside Insight 2, letting you visually compare your track to the rest of the mix. Relay is also compatible with iZotope's Visual Mixer plug-in, letting you adjust the levels, pan, and width of your tracks in a visual space.
* Visual Mixer is available separately in Neutron 2 Advanced
Insight Technical Specs
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) Pro Tools 10 only; OS X 10.9.5 (Mavericks) - macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- Windows: 7 - 10
Plug-in Formats: AU (32 & 64-bit), AAX (64-bit, real-time), AAX-AS (64-bit, Audiosuite). RTAS (32-bit, real-time), DPM-AS (32-bit, Audiosuite), VST2 (32 & 64-bit), VST3 (32 & 64-bit)