iZotope Nectar 3 Crossgrade from Any Elements || We are authorized iZotope Dealers. Please Verify our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
Nectar 3: Vocals, in the mix - Introducing Nectar 3, the most sophisticated set of tools designed for vocal production. Address every part of your vocal chain and get professional-sounding vocals in seconds with new machine learning features, stunning visualizations, and more.
The next level of vocal mixing - From corrective to creative processing, all the way to the final polish, Nectar 3 ushers in a new era of mixing vocals with machine learning tools, modern workflows, and communication across your session.
Great vocals in isolation... Vocal Assistant listens to your audio and gets you started with a custom preset, tailored to your unique vocal. Time consuming tasks like corrective EQ cuts, dynamics, and de-essing are performed with precision in seconds. Vocal Assistant will even intelligently set an optimal input level with Auto Level Mode to ensure a smooth performance.
- Vocal Assistant - Nectar 3’s Vocal Assistant is our latest in assistive audio technology, using machine learning to create a custom Nectar preset specifically tuned to your vocal. Select your target vibe (Vintage, Modern, or Dialogue), and Vocal Assistant listens to your audio like an extra set of ears, finding optimal starting settings for input gain, auto-leveling, EQ, compression, de-essing, and more.
- Vocal Assistant: Unmask - Nectar 3 adds the ability to address masking of any vocal with Vocal Assistant: Unmask. Unmask directly communicates with the rest of your mix to place your vocal at the forefront by moving other mix elements out of the way. Through inter-plugin communication, Unmask will communicate with any instance of Nectar 3, Neutron 2 Advanced (available separately), or iZotope Relay (included with Nectar 3) to create the perfect nest for your vocal.
- Auto Level Mode - One of the most important keys to achieving a great vocal is consistency in performance. Auto Level Mode eliminates the need for corrective dynamics or riding the fader by applying level correction to your vocal before any additional processing is applied. This ensures that your vocal performance stays on target and ensures your audience will hear everything loud and clear. Auto Level Mode can be easily activated and controlled directly from the Input section of Nectar, so it’s a snap to use no matter your signal chain.
...and in the mix - Vocals are a big part of the mix, but they're not the only part. By communicating with the included Relay plug-in, Nectar will help place your vocal at the forefront of the mix, moving other competing mix elements out of the way automatically. Vocal Assistant: Unmask will communicate with any instance of Nectar 3, Neutron 2 Advanced (available separately), or iZotope Relay (included with Nectar 3) to create the perfect nest for your vocal.
- Relay - iZotope Relay is utility that communicates with compatible iZotope plug-ins across your session to accomplish a variety of useful tasks. Place Relay on your track and get access to precision channel-strip functions such as high pass filtering, phase and mono controls, pan and width sliders, and delay time. Relay will also be detected by Visual Mixer, Insight 2, and Nectar 3, unlocking powerful monitoring and processing functions.
- With Relay, You Can:
- Measure Intelligibility with Insight 2’s Intelligibility Meter: Using this brand new meter in Insight 2, measure the relative intelligibility of your vocal and visualize how clearly it will be heard in different types of listening environments.
- Remove masking from your vocal with Nectar 3: Relay communicates with Nectar 3’s Unmask mode and provides automatic processing to remove masking frequencies from your vocal track. Learn more about it here.
- Visualize the spectrum of different tracks against your entire mix with Insight 2’s Spectrogram: Insight 2 will communicate with individual instances of Relay and display them on your spectrogram, with customizable colors.
- Mix all of your tracks in a visual space with Neutron 2’s Visual Mixer:With Relay on your tracks or busses, you can open Visual Mixer and adjust pan, gain, and width directly within the Visual Mixer plug-in, included with Neutron 2 Advanced.
A Brand New EQ
- Dynamic EQ - Dynamic EQ mode responds to the dynamic level of your audio, allowing you to make transparent cuts or boosts.
- Heads up displays - Experience EQ in a brand new way and stay in your creative zone, with powerful controls available directly from your selected EQ node.
- Follow EQ - Follow EQ Mode will ride selected frequencies and their harmonics for unparalleled control of pitch information so you don’t have to make hours of corrective manual edits by hand.
Professional Clarity & Polish - Nectar 3 is designed to work within any genre. In the audio examples below, we used Vocal Assistant, along with our own custom settings, to fit these vocals in the mix.
Melodyne 4 Essential: A Match Made in Heaven - iZotope has partnered with Celemony to include Melodyne 4 essential, giving you surgical, intuitive, and truly transparent pitch adjustment capabilities that are an industry standard in professional studios around the world. Nectar 3 is also bundled with iZotope RX Breath Control, which can intelligently detect breaths in dialogue or vocal recordings and automatically suppress them.
Catch Every Breath - Nectar 3 comes bundled with the magic of RX, the standard for audio cleanup and restoration. RX 7 Breath Control is designed to detect breaths in audio recordings and make them disappear, reducing time spent in the comping and editing stage. The Vocal Chain Bundle and Music Production Suite 2 include even more time-saving restorative features from the RX family.
The pinnacle of audio plug-in design - Every module in Nectar 3 has been redesigned with your time and experience in mind. With new ways to interact with key module settings, a resizable interface, exciting metering animations, and new contextual selection settings, it’s a visual experience so smooth, you won’t want to go back to knobs and faders.
- EQ - Nectar 3 comes with two 24-band EQ modules offering nearly unlimited flexibility for both character and corrective processing. With Dynamic and Follow modes accessible from each node, it's the most advanced, intuitive EQ available.
- PITCH - Get transparent (or extreme) pitch correction with Nectar 3's Pitch module. Automatically detect the register with Vocal Assistant, then adjust to taste with Strength, Speed, and Formant controls. Pitch also informs the register of your voices in the Harmony module, allowing you to more easily stack vocal harmonies.
- DIMENSION - Add movement and depth with the modulation effects in Nectar 3's Dimension module. Dimension includes Chorus, Flanger, and Phaser effects, each with unique controls and an intuitive interface that lets you visually adjust and shape your tone.
- HARMONY - The Harmony module has been redesigned and improved, with the ability to add four additional voices easily within a spacious, contextual interface. Add natural harmonies, doubles, and textures with ease!
- COMPRESSOR - Nectar 3 gives you two Compressor modules to ensure dynamic consistency and add unique character to your vocal. These compressors are perfect for vocalists, with five different modes that model popular vocal compressor types both old and new.
- REVERB - Add natural space and character to your vocal with the Reverb module. Let Vocal Assistant set just the right amount for you to create a subtle "halo" effect, or use more extreme settings for a gigantic wash of verb.
- DE-ESSER- The De-esser module will tame your sibilant sounds in seconds. Visually adjust your threshold and cutoff filter right where you see the esses on the spectrum, or simply let Vocal Assistant set it automatically.
|Elements||Nectar 2||Nectar 3|
|Vocal Assistant Mode||•||•|
|Vocal Assistant Unmask||•|
|Auto Level Mode|| ||•|
|Bypass Gain Match||•|
|We Dry Module Controls||•|
|Control with Neutron 2 Visual Mixer|
|Redesigned, Fluid-Like Metering||•|
|2 EQ Modules||•|
|Follow EQ Mode||•|
|EQ Set by Vocal Assistant||•||•|
|Nectar 2 Breath Control Plug-In||•|
|RX 7 Breath Control Plug-In||•|
|Register Detected by Vocal Assistant||•||•|
|Melodyne 4 Essential||•||•|
|Echo Mode (Improved in Nectar 3!)||•||•|
|Analog Mode (Improved in Nectar 3!)||•||•|
|Digital Mode (Improved in Nectar 3!)||•||•|
|Tape Mode (Improved in Nectar 3!)||•||•|
|Grunge Mode (NEW!)||•||•|
|Chorus (Improved in Nectar 3!)||•||•|
|Flanger (Improved in Nectar 3!)||•||•|
|Phaser (Improved in Nectar 3!)||•||•|
|Up to Eight Voices||•|
|Solid State Mode||•||•|
|Compressor Set by Vocal Assistant||•||•|
|Improved Pitch Tracking||•|
|Reverb Set by Vocal assistant||•||•|
|Close Threshold (New in Nectar 3!)||•|
|Gate Set by Vocal Assistant||•|
|De-Esser Set by Vocal Assistant||•||•|
Nectar 3 System Requirements
Nectar 3, Relay, and RX 7 Breath Control
- Operating Systems: Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) Pro Tools 10 only, 10.9.5 (Mavericks) - macOS 10.14 (Mojave), Windows: 7, 8, & 10
- Plug-in Formats: VST2, VST3, AudioUnit (Mac Only), AAX (Real-time & AudioSuite; 64-bit only), RTAS (Real-time & AudioSuite (DPM); 32-bit only)
Melodyne 4 essential
- Mac OS: Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), macOS 10.6.8 and 10.11.x to 10.13
- Windows OS: Intel or AMD Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (64-bit recommended), ASIO-compatible audio hardware
- Activation: Computer-based or iLok USB dongle (2nd or 3rd generation), Melodyne 4 essential only computer-based. Internet access is required for activation
Supported Hosts: Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9-10, Pro Tools 10-2018, Cubase 9.5, Nuendo 8, FL Studio 12, Studio One 4, Reason 10, Reaper 5, Audition CC 2018, Premiere Pro CC 2018, Digital Performer 9