iZotope Neutron Standard Mixing & Mastering || We are authorized iZotope Dealers. Please Verify our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
Neutron 3: A smarter way to mix - Achieve a clear, well-balanced mix with Neutron’s innovative new mixing and analysis tools. Control every aspect of your music, from the visual soundstage of your tracks to the tonal balance of your mix—all with iZotope’s award-winning digital signal processing.
- Balance your mix - The new Tonal Balance Control plug-in introduces industry-first visual analysis and communicates with all instances of Neutron so you can shape a perfectly balanced mix. Instantly call up any Neutron EQ and adjust your tracks to targets based on intelligent analysis of tens of thousands of professional mixes. You can even create your own custom targets from one or more songs in your personal library.
- Neutron...meet Ozone - A new way to analyze your music, the Tonal Balance Control plug-in communicates with the Neutron 3 and Ozone 8 Equalizers (available separately). This new inter-plug-in communication lets you fix mix issues that hinder mastering and bridges the gap between the two. No more context switching or opening up multiple windows—just tonally balanced, professional sounding music.
- Introducing the Visual Mixer - The new Visual Mixer creates a picture of the entire soundstage, giving you control over individual tracks and enabling you to quickly and intuitively set the contour of your mix—all without leaving the window. Control the pan, gain, and width inside of Neutron so your mix sounds exactly how you intended.
- Unmask your mix - An industry first, Neutron's Masking Meter allows you to visually identify perceptual frequency collisions, which can result in guitars masking lead vocals, bass covering up drums, and other issues that can cause a "muddy" or overly crowded mix. Toggle seamlessly between any two tracks to carve out sonic space and ensure that each instrument has its own place to shine.
- Tap into every track - We understand that producers and engineers don’t always use iZotope plug-ins on every track. That’s okay! You can still route any of your tracks to the Tonal Balance Control plug-in, Visual Mixer, or Masking Meter from the new Mix Tap plug-in. Enjoy the flexibility of using any plug-in while still getting all the benefits of our innovative new tools across your entire mix.
- Neutron for Post - Neutron is the smartest way to mix for audio post production. Neutron 3 Advanced includes Track Assistant to quickly analyze and set a starting point for your audio across Neutron's six zero-latency, CPU-efficient audio processors. Highlights include an award-winning BS.1770 True Peak Limiter, multiband Gate with Hysteresis, EQ Learn, dynamic EQ to sonically balance sub-mixes, dialogue-polishing Neutrino mode, and surround sound support across all modules.
- Improved Track Assistant - Another industry first, Neutron’s updated Track Assistant lets you create a custom starting point based on your audio so you can focus on what’s most important—your creative take on the mix. In version two, we’ve made improvements including piano instrument detection based on machine learning, the ability to automatically set release, ratio and attack on the Compressor, and more.