iZotope Ozone Elements || We are authorized iZotope Dealers. Please Verify our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
The brand new Ozone Elements delivers essential mastering tools in one affordable package. Balance your audio in stereo with an improved Imager, featuring a new “Stereoize” mode that can bring transparent width and depth to narrow mixes. Quickly create a custom preset with Master Assistant, which listens to your audio and makes suggestions for loudness and tone. Work faster with improved plug-in performance, smoother metering, and resizable windows that let you see more of your sound without taking up your CPU.
Improved Imager. Turn narrow, dull audio into a full, impactful track with Ozone 9’s improved Imager. With the new “Stereoize II” mode, you’re able to add a more natural, transparent width to shape your soundstage. Use per-band controls to sculpt your image and get control of super-wide bass, harsh cymbals, and more. Avoid phasey, washy masters with multiple metering options that can tell you where you’re too wide, too narrow, or out of phase. For surgically sculpting your image (or blowing it up), Imager is a go-to for any mastering session.
NKS Support. NKS support puts the power of Ozone into your creative process, letting you master while making music with Maschine 2 or Komplete Kontrol. Open Ozone on the fly and easily add professional polish while making music on your hardware, using hundreds of different presets and accessible parameters mapped to your hardware controls. Add loudness, width, and EQ without touching your DAW and keep the creative juices flowing.
- Native Instruments NKS Support: Easily access controls, presets and DSP from within your NKS supported environment.
- Improved Imager module: Transparently adjust your stereo image with powerful multiband controls and an improved Stereoize mode.
- Improved Performance: Experience faster performance and smoother workflows improved visualizations and fluid metering.
- Maximizer: Add transparent loudness with two different limiter modes, character and stereo controls, and intelligent loudness settings.
- Master Assistant: Create a custom preset for your master with the power of machine learning.
- Dozens of presets: Over one hundred professionally designed presets for genres, instruments, aesthetic preferences and more.