iZotope RX 7 Advanced Reverb Bundle || We are authorized iZotope Dealers. Please Verify our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
This Bundle Includes:
- RX 7 Advanced
- Exponential Stratus
- Dialogue Match
RX 7 Advanced. Designed specifically for the demanding needs of post production professionals, RX 7 Advanced continues to be the industry standard audio repair tool used on movies and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. Trusted by the top audio pros around the world, RX 7 continues to lead advances in audio signal processing and machine learning that were once unimaginable. RX 7 Advanced features exclusive tools that are used daily in professional post production houses, including the revolutionary Dialogue Isolate, De-rustle, De-wind, and Spectral Repair. In RX 7, we focused on giving you even more control over audio, whether remodeling the performance of a line with Dialogue Contour, removing the reverb on dialogue with Dialogue De-reverb, or rebalancing music stems with Music Rebalance—all with multichannel support up Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
Perfect for post production studios and facilities
- Includes everything in RX 7 Standard
- Remodel the performance of a line with Dialogue Contour
- Remove the reverb on dialogue with Dialogue De-reverb
- Repair multichannel audio up to 7.1.2
- Reduce vocals in background music for clearer dialogue with Music Rebalance
- Remove rustle from lav mics and other sources with De-rustle
- Isolate dialogue from noisy backgrounds with Dialogue Isolate
- Reduce intermittent low-end wind rumble with De-wind
- Features machine learning tech and Advanced-only tools
Stratus. Realistic surround reverbs with advanced control. Create natural surround environments for your mixes with unrivaled reverb clarity using Stratus. With up to 7.1 surround support, over 1,700 presets, and familiar, intelligent controls over every channel, get just the right amount of depth and dimension in any post production job. Stratus surpasses PhoenixVerb Surround with an improved reverb engine and added effect parameters to bring you even more sonic versatility.
Dialogue Match. The makers of the two-time Emmy award-winning RX bring you the next indispensable post production tool. Re-recording mixers, responsible for delivering the final sound mix for films and television programs, need a way to quickly match dialogue from lavalier, boom mics, and ADR, in order to create a seamless and cohesive dialogue performance. Dialogue Match, the first tool to automatically learn and match the sonic character of dialogue recordings, is here to revolutionize this process. By combining brand-new machine learning from iZotope with ground-breaking reverb technology from Exponential Audio, Dialogue Match, an AudioSuite plug-in for Pro Tools, analyzes your audio to extract a sonic profile you can apply to other tracks. Now, the tedious process of matching ADR to production dialogue is cut from hours to seconds. With Dialogue Match, you can apply a learned profile to any other dialogue track for fast and easy environmental consistency for every scene.
The ultimate tool for re-recording mixers and ADR editors
- Match EQ, reverb, and ambience recording characteristics from a boom to lavalier.
- Automatically match ADR to production audio
- Quickly match localized audio to the original language
- Save and load global snapshots and reference profiles
Dialogue Match Specifications
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion–macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC: Win 7–Win 10
Plugin Formats: AAX AudioSuite* (64–bit) only
Supported Hosts: Pro Tools 11.x and later*
* Dialogue Match is only available as an AudioSuite for current versions of Pro Tools for offline processing. It is not currently supported for use in Media Composer, or any host application other than Pro Tools 11 or later.