iZotope Trash 2 Distortion Upgrade || We are authorized iZotope Dealers. Please Verify our Credentials on the Xchange Market. Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.
Trash 2 Expanded: Distort. Mangle. Transform. - Meet the most comprehensive distortion engine ever designed. Combining the power of multi-band, dual-stage distortions with advanced post-filtering, Trash 2 offers immediate sonic transformation! Give your low end some thump, get a warm crunch on the midrange, and let your high end soar. Trash any track: not just guitars and basses, but drums, synths, pads, vocals, brass, woodwinds, and more. Trash 2 is also included in the iZotope Creative Suite!p>
A distortion engine like no other. Trash and Burn. Give new life to your audio with the Trash module’s 60+ distortion algorithms. Design your own unique distortions with the graphics-based Waveshaper. Split the signal into multiple bands and apply distortion independently to individual frequencies, each with their own custom waveshape. Chain two distortion algorithms for each frequency band for up to 8 different flavors of destruction. Go Beyond Distortion. Don’t just add distortion! Add texture, body, and depth to your audio with Trash 2’s extensive suite of modules. Choose from over 100 impulse responses with the Convolve module. Explore new sonic dimensions with the Delay and Dynamics modules. Breathe life and movement into your audio using the dual Filters, each with 20+ evocative filter types to shape your tone.
Trash - Choose from over 60 different distortion algorithms or design your own using the graphic waveshaper. Apply different distortion types to up to 4 frequency bands
Multiband Trash Module - The heart of Trash is its dual-stage multiband waveshaping distortion—allowing you to chain pairs of distortions together for sonic manipulation. Split the signal into multiple bands and apply distortion independently to individual frequencies, each with their own custom waveshape. Use the new Waveform Trace to see exactly how you're mangling your waveforms in real time, and DC offset filtering to keep them centered and on track. Be extreme or be benevolent: the power of audio annihilation is completely within your control.
- Apply different distortion types to up to 4 frequency bands.
- Chain two distortion algorithms for each frequency band for up to 8 different flavors of destruction.
- Choose from over 60 different distortion algorithms.
- Design and edit your own distortions using the new graphic-based Waveshaper.
- Filter each stage with the included Post Filter.
- Further refine your distortions with the DC Offset Filter and Logarithmic Distortion modes.
Filter - Trash's two-stage Filter gives you even more customization. With over 20 selectable filter types, along with switchable oscillators on each band, you'll have all you need to shape your tone. With distortion, tone is everything. Trash 2 gives you two new redesigned Filter modules to drive the frequencies you want into distortion or tame the ones you don't want. Shape the tone and make it your own with re-engineered Filter shapes and new Vowel Filters.
- Experiment with 20+ sweepable filters for tons of tonal options that range from clean and warm to fat and juicy to harsh and clipping.
- Get twice the filter action with brand new Filter 1 and Filter 2 modules.
- Add LFO and envelope modulation per node to get wahs, wubs, tremolos, and other sweeping effects.
- Let your Filter settings react dynamically to other incoming audio with new sidechaining support.
- Put both Filter modules in parallel to achieve different combinations of filter settings simultaneously.
Convolve - Trash features realistic amp, device, cabinet, effect and speaker convolution modeling, freeing you to place your audio into another space (or object) entirely. Trash features extremely realistic amp, device, cabinet, effect and speaker convolution modeling, freeing you to place your audio into another space (or object) entirely. Choose from classics, combos, boutique models, and stacks, or play with creative synthetic impulses from a number of different sources. There's a tone and character for any situation—let Trash bring you outside the box with telephones, clock radios, sheet metal, plexiglass tubes, piano cabinets, tin cans, and more. Still want more? You're in luck! With the Convolve module, you can teleport your sound wherever you please by loading in your own audio files.
- Explore over 100 redesigned Impulse Responses, each one capturing the audio characteristics of another space or object.
- Load your own custom Impulse Response using any .wav or .aiff file.
- Adjust stereo width and placement using stereo imaging controls.
Multiband Dynamics - Squash the peaks, add grit and character, silence the noise, or draw out sustain with the Dynamics module, also featuring multiband and sidechain processing. Controlling distortion goes far beyond simple filtering and limiting. To get the most out of your tracks, Trash 2 includes a multiband Compressor and Noise Gate to squash the peaks, add grit and character, silence the noise, or draw out sustain. With the addition of sidechaining support, multiband processing, and an updated compression algorithm, the Dynamics module is sure to be among the most powerful tools in Trash 2.
- Get analog-modeled and grit-filled compression and gating from the redesigned Dynamics module.
- Apply Dynamics to different frequency ranges independently with 4-band Multiband support.
- Trigger the Compressor or Gate via external sources with sidechaining support–even to individual frequency bands in Multiband mode.
- Keep an eye on extensive Dynamics metering for immediate visual feedback.
- Determine exactly which frequencies trigger Dynamics processing using the new Detection Filter, or exploit the Filter's resonance for more creative applications of compression.
- Dig deeper into additional Dynamics options like Hard or Soft Knee compression, RMS or Peak level detection, and Auto-Gain compensation.
Delay - Experiment with 6 different delay types: Tape, Tape/Tube, Analog, Lo-fi Digital, Broken Bit, and Digital. Get even more possibilities with additional distortion and filter options. Unlock even more potential for texture and space with Trash's Delay module. With a selection of tape, tape/tube, analog, digital and lo-fi digital delay types, input filtering, the ability to add additional distortion and width, along with parallel controls, Trash 2's Delay module can add that final finishing touch, or take your sound out of this world.
- Experiment with 6 different delay types: Tape, Tape/Tube, Analog,
Lo-fi Digital, Broken Bit, and Digital.
- Adjust the special Trash slider for distorted delay effects.
- Adjust the post filter with resonance to tweak the wet signal.
Trash any track! Add extra grit, depth, or space to nearly any sound source — Trash sounds great on everything! Increase your distortion potential even further with new presets and impulses in our versatile expansion packs, included for free with Trash 2!