Magix essentialFX Suite || Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Magix Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
The new essentialFX Suite is a collection of 11 first-class effect plug-ins and is suited for all every day studio applications. In addition to high-quality algorithms, great importance was placed on practical icons for the individual parameters and the effectiveness of the function. The uniform operation concept, combined with low resources demands for top quality production, makes the essentialFX suite a collection of high-quality audio tools for all-around tasks. essentialFX Suite is available as a VST plug-in.
ESSENTIALFX SUITE. THE PERFECT TOOL SET FOR EVERY MIX. In addition to using high quality algorithms, essentialFX features clearly laid out individual parameters and efficient operation. The suite's uniform controls, combined with low resource consumption and high-quality output, make it the perfect studio tool.
- eFX Phaser - A classic phaser effect with adjustable rate, depth, feedback and mix settings.
- eFX Tubestage - An authentic analog tube amplifier simulation with an oversampling mode.
- eFX Limiter - An efficient dynamic tool for increasing the loudness of the audio signal and preventing clipping.
- eFX Reverb - Reverb plug-in for creating versatile reverb effects - from short to long reverberations.
- eFX Stereo Delay - Stereo delay with individually adjustable delays for both channels, as well as a tempo sync feature.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating Systems: 32-bit or 64-bit Versions of Windows 10 || Windows 8 || Windows 7 || Windows Vista || Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium / Athlon: XP 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM || (Recommended: Pentium / Athlon XP: 3.0 GHz, 1 GB RAM)
- Interfaces: VST2
An Internet connection is required for program registration, validation and individual program features as well as one-time registration.