Magix Soud Forge Audio Cleaning Lab¬†|| Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us.¬†Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Magix Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
- Digitization, cleaning & restoration
- Powerful 64-bit technology
- VST3 interface
- 8 audio tracks
SOUND FORGE AUDIO CLEANING LAB. SPECIAL TOOL FOR CLEANING & RESTORATION. The new SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab is a specialized tool for easy digitization, cleaning and restoration of audio. The software offers a range of selected presets and practical 1-click solutions that are specially designed for this area of application. Together with a range of other functions, Audio Cleaning Lab is a digital "Swiss army knife" that should be a component of any PC. SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab includes a spectral display so you can hone in on troublesome frequencies to clean up songs. An Automatic Cleaning function makes recommendations for cleaning settings so you could choose to remove the crackle to clean hip hop songs recorded from vinyl. It's the therefore the ideal package to remove unwanted noise and clean music from any source. SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab replaces the MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab range. Discover the new generation of software with 64-bit power and lots more.
- Record audio media. A few clicks is all it takes to record individual songs or entire albums from cassettes and records or speech for podcasts in studio quality (up to 96 kHz/24-bit resolution).
- Import CDs. Transfer your albums, singles and EPs to your computer in no time at all. Title information and CD covers are automatically retrieved online for original CDs.
- Import for video sound. Import video files even faster than before and start editing the audio track right away. The new algorithm makes the whole process even more efficient.
CLEANING & RESTORATION
- Spectral Cleaning: Sound made visible. The spectral display provides a clear visualization of the various frequencies of an audio track. This enables the identification and removal of noise on a visual level.
- Automatic cleaning. The Auto Cleaning function automatically analyzes your material and offers recommendations for optimizing audio. You can modify projects manually at any time.
- NEW! Powerful 64-bit technology
- NEW! VST3 interface for seamless integration of external plug-ins
- NEW! 8 audio tracks offer plenty of space for audio montages
- Spectral display: Identify & remove noises
- Audio & video converter for all standard formats
- Professional tools for precise audio editing
- Over 360 presets for optimization
- High quality plug-ins from iZotope and more
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS¬†All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
- Processor:¬†1 GHz
- RAM:¬†2 GB
- Graphics card:¬†Onboard
- Sound card:¬†Onboard
- Hard drive space:¬†1 GB for program installation
- Program languages:¬†English,¬†Deutsch
- Operating Systems:¬†Windows 10 || Windows 8 || Windows 7
An Internet connection is required for program registration, validation and individual program features as well as one-time registration.