Magix Vegas Post Upgrade from Vegas Pro Any Version || Your Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Magix Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
VEGAS POST. The smart alternative for video editing & post production. Be part of a new era in the history of VEGAS – with VEGAS POST! Experience the powerful alternative for video editing and post production in a seamless workflow. Use the industry-leading video editing tools of VEGAS Pro, apply hundreds of effects in VEGAS Effects and create impressive visuals with VEGAS Image.
VEGAS Pro - Fast, flexible and innovative video editing. With VEGAS Pro 17 you work faster than with any other professional video production software – thanks to nested timelines, modern hardware acceleration and editing workflows that fit your needs perfectly. When it comes to speed, VEGAS Pro is the best choice.
VEGAS Effects - The ultimate VFX playground. Powerful compositing tools to take your creations further. Full control from start to finish. VEGAS Effects, offering some of the industry’s leading creative features like unparalleled animation tools along with a super fast performance, gives editors the power to deliver incredible results.
VEGAS Image - The powerful toolkit for image compositing. Create pro-level composites with unlimited layers and zero baked-in changes. VEGAS Image keeps your image data RAW and your layers self contained. Every edit is live. Every change is flexible.
ONE WORKFLOW. ONE SUITE. Discover the new VEGAS POST.
VEGAS Pro HIGHLIGHTS
- Nested timelines for high-speed workflow
- Complete HDR Color workflow
- Planar Motion Tracking
- Optical-Flow Slow Motion
- Mesh Warp distortion correction
- Full-featured version of VEGAS Pro (third-party effect plug-ins excluded)
- GPU accelerated decoding for AVC/HEVC
VEGAS Effects HIGHLIGHTS
- Over 800 effects and filters
- Particle generators for magical effects
- 3D model rendering
- Green Screen removal
- Muzzle Flash generator
- Video scopes for accurate color analysis
VEGAS Image HIGHLIGHTS
- Built-in keying tools like Chroma Key
- Professional Compositing tools
- Easy color adjustment
- Dozens of powerful image filters and effects
- LUT support
- Flexible layer access and adjustment
For optimal performance, we recommend the following minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 6th Generation Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 2.5 Ghz and 4 Core minimum. For 4k, 7th Generation Intel Core i7 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 3.0 Ghz and 8 Core minimum
- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.
Program Languages: English, Deutsch*, Español*, Français* *only VEGAS Pro
- NVIDIA - For hardware rendering (NVEnc). NVIDIA® GeForce 9XX series or higher with 4 GB
- AMD/ATI - AMD/ATI® Radeon with 4 GB and VCE 3.0 or higher (Radeon Pro series with 8 GB for HDR and 32 bit projects)
- Intel - Intel® GPU HD Graphics 530 series or higher
- Video: HEVC/H.265*, AVC/H.264, MP4, MOV, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, AVI, WMV, XAVC-S, XAVC, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD 422, XDCAM ProDisc, HDCAM SR, MPEG IMX, DV, HDV, AVCHD, Panasonic P2, Red RAW, Apple ProRes *Only VEGAS Pro. HEVC will be added to VEGAS Effects as soon as possible.
- Audio: AIF, AAC, MP2, MP3, M4A, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WMA, FLAC
- Image: BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, TIFF, DPX, OpenEXR, WDP, DNG
- Other: AAF, Premiere/After Effects (*.prproj), Final Cut Pro 7/ DaVinci Resolve (*.xml), Final Cut Pro X (*.fcpxml), EDL Text File (*.txt), Broadcast Wave Format, DVD Camcorder Disc, Closed Captioning
- Video: HEVC/H.265*, AVC/H.264, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, MAGIX Intermediate, Sony XAVC-S, Sony XAVC, Sony MXF, Sony HDCAM SR, Panasonic P2, XDCAM EX || *Only VEGAS Pro. HEVC will be added to VEGAS Effects as soon as possible.
- Audio: AIF, AAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WMA, FLAC
- Image: BMP, PNG, JPG, TIFF, DPX, OpenEXR
- Other: VEGAS Project Archive (*.veg, *.vf), Pro Tools AAF File (*.aaf), Media Composer AAF File (*.aaf), Premiere/After Effects (*.prproj), Final Cut Pro 7/DaVinci Resolve (*.xml), Final Cut Pro X (*.fcpxml), EDL Text File (*.txt), XDCAM Disc
VEGAS DVD Architect
Supported DVD recordable drives. VEGAS DVD Architect software has been tested with a wide range of drives and should work with most DVD and BD recordable drives. To test DVD burning with your system, you can download the VEGAS DVD Architect demo and the sample project for burning. This is available on the download page. From the File menu, choose Make DVD, click the Burn button, and browse to the prepared project folder.