Magix Video Pro X¬†||¬†Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Magix Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
VIDEO PRO X.¬†¬†INTUITIVE VIDEO PRODUCTION. REDEFINED.¬†¬†ADVANCED. DYNAMIC. HIGH-PERFORMANCE. Video Pro X makes professional video production accessible for everyone. The latest professional features, modern effects for cinematic looks and an intuitive workflow enable creative and dynamic editing at the highest level. And with the revolutionary new INFUSION Engine, video editing in Video Pro X is even faster and more efficient than ever before.
Intuitive video production. For small-scale to complex projects: Use intuitive tools to make all the right edits in the perfect position. The multi-format timeline, 3 & 4-point edits, flexible track handling, plus multicam editing offer the ideal editing workflow. A realtime audio mixer and audio cleaning tool are included within Video Pro X for optimizing video sound.
Professional touches. The creative freedom offered by the software enables you to bring film ideas to life and add cinematic flair to your videos. From color grading and lookup tables to effects creation with chroma keying, give each and every one of your video recordings a distinctive touch.
Optimal results. Access the best quality for your films through HDR support and improved export for 4K source videos in FullHD. Experience ultra-fast performance with accelerated HEVC export with NVIDIA graphic cards. Create DVDs and Blu-ray Discs from your recordings with professional disc authoring functions and enjoy your own private cinematic experience.
INFUSION Engine. The largest performance improvements in years: Enjoy exceptional multi-track performance with the brand-new INFUSION Engine in Video Pro X. Seamless playback ‚Äì even for complex projects.
VEGAS video stabilization. Proven in VEGAS Pro and now also available in Video Pro X: Completely redesigned video stabilization from VEGAS. For high-performing stabilization and optimal results.
MAGIX Travel Maps. Whether you're importing your own maps or creating slideshows right in the middle of the action, the newly developed travel route animations in MAGIX Travel Maps let you show moments from your travels in a more exciting way than ever before.
NewBlue Titler Pro 6. Design your own titles for your film scenes. NewBlue Titler Pro 6 offers over 200 detailed titles templates that are all fully customizable.
NewBlue Elements 3 Ultimate. NewBlue Elements 3 Ultimate offers one of the most comprehensive compositing packages for creative post-production. 22 plug-ins with 250+ templates offer unlimited creative possibilities.
- NEW! Video engine with significantly enhanced performance
- NEW! VEGAS Video stabilization
- Professional editing tools including 3 & 4-point edits
- More than 1,500 templates & creative effects like Chroma Keying
- 4K UHD workflow with MultiCam &¬†360 degree editing
- Multi-track & multi-format timeline, including nested sequences
- Professional color correction & Lookup table handling
- Multicam for up to 9 cameras including additional source monitor
For optimal performance, we recommend the following minimum system requirements.
For Microsoft Windows 10
- 64-bit systems
- All MAGIX programs are developed with user friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly¬†and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. You can check your computer‚Äôs technical data in your operating system‚Äôs control panel.
- CPU:¬†6th Generation Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 2.5 Ghz and 4 Core minimum. For 4k, 7th Generation Intel Core i7 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 3.0 Ghz and 8 Core minimum
- RAM:¬†8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
- Graphics card:¬†Supports NVIDIA, AMD/ATI or Intel GPU
- Hard drive space:¬†1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or¬†high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Internet connection:¬†Required for activating and validating the program, as well as for some program¬†functions. Program requires one-time registration.
- NVIDIA.¬†For hardware rendering (NVEnc): NVIDIA¬Æ GeForce 9XX series or higher with 4GB
- AMD/ATI.¬†AMD/ATI¬Æ Radeon with 4GB and VCE 3.0 or higher (Radeon Pro series with 8GB for HDR and 32 bit projects)
- Intel.¬†Intel¬Æ GPU HD Graphics 530 series or higher
Supported import formats:
- Image:¬†BMP, GIF, PNG, JPG, TIFF, DPX, OpenEXR, WDP, DNG
- Audio:¬†AIF, AAC, MP2, MP3, M4A, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WMA, FLAC
- Video:¬†HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264, MP4, MOV, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, AVI, WMV, XAVC-S,¬†XAVC, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD 422, XDCAM ProDisc, HDCAM SR,MPEG IMX, DV, HDV, AVCHD, Panasonic P2, Red RAW, Apple ProRes
- Other formats:¬†AAF, Premiere/After Effects (*.prproj), Final Cut Pro 7/ DaVinci Resolve (*.xml),¬†Final Cut Pro X (*.fcpxml), EDL Text File (*.txt), Broadcast Wave Format, DVD Camcorder Disc,¬†Closed Captioning
Supported export formats
- Image:¬†BMP, PNG, JPG, TIFF, DPX, OpenEXR
- Audio:¬†AIF, AAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WMA, FLAC
- Video:¬†HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, MAGIX Intermediate,¬†Sony XAVC-S, Sony XAVC, Sony MXF, Sony HDCAM SR, Panasonic P2, XDCAM EX
- Other formats:¬†VEGAS Project Archive (*.veg, *.vf), Pro Tools AAF File (*.aaf), Media Composer¬†AAF File (*.aaf), Premiere/After Effects (*.prproj), Final Cut Pro 7/DaVinci Resolve (*.xml),¬†Final Cut Pro X (*.fcpxml), EDL Text File (*.txt), XDCAM Disc