Magix VR Studio (Download) || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Magix Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
FROM 360° FOOTAGE TO VIRTUAL EXPERIENCES WITH VR STUDIO 2. VR Studio 2 is your next step for professional video creativity. Construct breathtaking virtual experiences using 360º videos and photos. Add words, pictures and videos to create interactive virtual worlds. Let users immerse themselves in it anytime, anywhere to present a new dimension of entertainment and information.
TRANSFORMING THE REAL WORLD WITH VR STUDIO 2. Real estate. You can now present spaces such as real estate in virtual experiences so buyers can view inside and outside at any time. Add photos, video, text, and audio to provide buyers with all the information they need as they look around, room by room.
Tourism. With virtual tourism, people can 'visit' destinations to experience your world – try before you fly! Provide a virtual encounter of a resort, hotel, or city, with added video and sound helping to recreate the location's atmosphere and authenticity.
Education. Construct exhibitions within a virtual museum, or recreate faraway or past worlds, by linking spaces to create a walkthrough tour. Add music, speech, or video to explain key features, or describe how an exhibit might have existed in real life.
MAKE MORE OUT OF YOUR 360° FOOTAGE.
1. Create 360° media. Set up your 360º camera or video equipment, create your 360º images and videos, and then stitch the content together – for example, with the latest version of VEGAS Pro. Import your 360° media into VR Studio 2 to create the ultimate immersive experience.
2. Build virtual experiences. Create virtual rooms from your 360° footage. Add text, images, music, or sound to make your walkthroughs interactive. And With integrated video stabilization, your videos will always be smooth and professional.
3. Enjoy virtual experience. The virtual experiences are easy to publish and can be watched anywhere and at any time: on computers, mobile devices and any browser. For this best experience, enjoy them with VR headsets.
NEW IN VR STUDIO 2. 10 times faster loading web projects. With our new optimization, web projects now load almost ten times faster than before – with a professional appearance on any platform.
Enhanced enrichments possibilities. Now you have more creative freedom with video, text, images, and sound elements. This allows you to create even more impressive tours than before.
Even more comfort for customers. Customers can easily move from room to room, jumping from one location to another by clicking room icons, or naturally by using quick navigation.
- Virtual tours load almost 10 times faster than before
- High resolution images for all common devices available
- Customizable, interactive video, text, image, and sound enrichments
- Smooth transitions – no more loading screens!
- Direct links from your walktrhrough to your website
- Optimized user navigation through virtual experiences
- 360° image stabilization
- Integrated video trimmer
For optimal performance, we recommend the following minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2,5 GHz multicore or multiprocessor (Intel i5-4590 or better recommended for VR mode)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Hard drive space: ~700MB for program installation
- Graphics card: Onboard (NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD 290 or better recommended for VR mode)
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions.
- Program requires one-time registration.
- Program Languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands
Supported import formats: MPEG-4 (MP4), MP3, JPEG, JPG, PNG
Supported export formats: VRX (for VR-X Player), WebVR