Marshall 1974X Tube Combo Guitar Amp (18-Watt - 1 x 12")
18-Watt, All-Valve Handwired Combo Reissue of the Model 1974 (1966-1968) with Specially "Aged" Celestion Greenback 12" Speaker.
The 18w 1974X is a re-issue of the 1974 produced between 1966 and 1968. Just like the original, the 1974X is valve driven, hand soldered, with an aluminium chassis, and has a Tremolo circuit. Its two-channel design includes volume, tone, speed and sensitivity on channel one, the tremolo channel and volume and tone controls on channel two. The special 12″ Celestion G12M-20 Greenback in the 1974X has been ‘aged’ to get as close as possible to that vintage, worn in sound of the 1974.
VINTAGE TONES. Quicker to overdrive sooner than an amp of higher power to produce harmonically rich, vintage Marshall tones at volumes that won’t shift your hearing.
HEAR EVERY NOTE. Due to the lower wattage and sensitivity of the amp, it will allow you to articulate each note. It is perfect for the studio.
MIX IN TREMOLO. Produces rich, all-valve tones that you can easily manipulate using the speed and intensity controls.
- Model: 1974X
- Range: Handwired
- Technology: Valve / Tube
- Channels: 2 (Multi) non-master volume
- Output wattage: 18W
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" jack speaker outputs, selectable 16Ω/ 8Ω / 4Ω load
- Inputs: 4 (2 x High & 2 x Low)
- Controls: Channel 1 (tremolo speed, tremolo intensity, tone, volume), channel 2 (tone, volume)
- Effects: Footswitchable Tremolo
- Effects loop: No
- Speaker configuration: 1x12"
- Speaker model: Celestion Heritage G12M-20 (15Ω, 20W)
- Unit impedance: 15Ω
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL84
- Rectifier: 1 x EZ81
- Footswitch: PEDL-10034 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00056 (sold separately)
- Weight: 19 kg / 42 lbs
- Width: 610 mm / 24"
- Height: 535 mm / 21.1"
- Depth: 230 mm / 9.1"