Marshall JVM205C Tube Combo Guitar Amp (50-Watt - 2 x 12") || 50-Watt, 2-Channel, All-Valve (5 x ECC83s, 2 x EL34s) 2 x 12"” Combo with Celestion Speakers (1 x Vintage, 1 x Heritage)
The distinguished JVM® series is the powerhouse of Marshall tone. Pro performers worldwide want the loud, versatile and iconic sound that can fill any venue. After years of lovingly crafting and developing the JVM series it continues to be one of our leading amps.
Intensify your tone with the JVM205C. With three different modes per channel, this 2x12” 50W combo can take you from clean to high-gain overdrive and anything in between. The pairing of one Celestion Vintage 30 and one Celestion Heritage speaker creates a warm, powerful blend that perfectly complements the amplifier. Whether you’re experimenting, performing or recording, this versatile amp is the complete package.
SIX DISTINCT SOUNDS. Two channels, each with three gain modes, gives you access to a wide range of sounds and almost-endless options for refining your tone. Along with the three-way EQ in each channel, the Presence and Resonance controls let you shape the tone from the power amp.
THE HEART OF YOUR RIG. Connect a host of effects pedals and other external gear within the JVM’s two effects loops. The first loop is adjustable to let you perfectly blend your effects and original tone together. JVM amps can also receive and repeat MIDI commands for ultimate control and synchronising with the rest of your setup.
STAND OUT SOLOS. Use the two master volumes and built-in reverb controls for exhilarating solos. Instantly recall your mode and reverb settings with the programmable footswitch (included), giving you power and flexibility exactly when and where you need it.
SILENT RECORDING. Take your sound from the stage to the studio with the flick of a switch. With the JVM in silent recording mode you can hook up to an interface or mixing desk to capture that perfect take.
- Model: JVM205C
- Range: JVM
- Technology: Valve / Tube
- Channels: 2 (Multi)
- Output wattage: 50W
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), Emulated Line Out (XLR), MIDI Thru
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, MIDI In, Footswitch
- Controls: Channel and mode select (button), gain (per channel), treble (per channel), middle (per channel), bass (per channel), reverb (per channel), presence, resonance, master volume select, master volume (switchable for each channnel)
- Effects: Digital reverb
- Effects loop: 2, 1 x series parallel, 1 x series
- Speaker configuration: 2x12"
- Speaker model: 1 x Celestion Heritage G12H (8Ω, 80w), 1 x Celestion Vintage (8Ω, 70w)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Preamp Valves / Tubes: 4 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power Amp Valves: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-91006 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Dust cover: M-COVR-00073 (sold separately)
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight: 29.5 kg / 65 lbs
- Width: 690 mm / 27.2"
- Height: 510 mm / 20.1"
- Depth: 265 mm / 10.4"