MeldaProduction MLimiterX || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized MeldaProduction Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
A limiter is an essential tool for every mixing and mastering engineer. If you are looking for the big guns that can make your recordings sound louder while keeping transparency, but add character if you ask for it, MLimiterX is the weapon for you!
Top-class sound with an easy-to-use interface. 4 simple knobs give you all the power to make your recordings loud without the ugly artifacts that most limiters cause. Choose the character you like and just use the drive knob. Advanced visualization will tell you immediately how loud the results are. If you need to dive deeper, just click the Edit button to get to all the controls.
Superb saturation algorithms. MLimiterX features our magnificent saturation system, which can give a pleasant analogue character to your music and even make it louder!
Advanced feature set. If you want to move beyond the easy to use presets or you want to get a little more creative, you will enjoy the more advanced features of MLimiterX - psycho-acoustic pre-filtering, custom attack and release shapes, spectral smoothing plus much more.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates