Overloud Choptones Brit 800ZW - TH-U Rig Library || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Overloud Dealer via ILIO.
Brit 800ZW is a TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, that recreates the sound of a Marshall JCM800 2203ZW Zakk Wylde*. With only 600 units made, this holy grail of amplification is a very difficult amp to find.
With only 600 units made, this holy grail of amplification is a very difficult amp to find. It's basically a normal 2203 (so just a single channel of fury and tone) but the main differences between the original and this is in the power amp, driven by four KT-88/6550 power tubes. The rarity of this amp combined with the different combinations of mics, cabinets, and effects, makes this a truly one-of-a-kind pack for any tone freak!
The Brit 800ZW library contains 129 rigs, captured using the following gear*:
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Hughes&Kettner 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M
- Marshall 4x12s loaded with Celestion G12T75, Rola, Creamback 75, Classic Lead 80, G12K100, G12H, G12H Blackback, V30, G12M
- Marshall 4x12s loaded with Scumback M75
- Marshall 4x12s loaded with Electrovoice EVM12L (Zakk Wylde Cab)
- Randall 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Engl 4x12 loaded with Celestion V60
- Orange 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12H
- Soldano 4x12 loaded with Eminence Legend V12
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Shure SM57, SM7
- Royer R121, R122
- Sennheiser MD421, MD21, MD409
- AKG C414
- Beyerdynamic M160
- Audiotechnica AT4050
- Neumann U47, U87
- Coles 4038
- MXR Berzerker OD
- Mesa Boogie Grid Slammer
- MXR Modified OD
- Protone Attack OD
- Ibanez TS808
- Suhr Riot
* Any use of third party trademarks, logos, mentioned brand names, products and services is only referential and Overloud hereby disclaims any Sponsorship, Affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party.