Overloud Gem SculpTube Plug-In || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Overloud Dealer via ILIO.
Overloud's SCULPTUBE is an incredibly versatile tool and will let you build a wide variety of analog tones. You can warm up tracks with analog coloration, create tube distortion, and excite your sound by adding natural tube harmonics. By adjusting the drive and bias of the tubes, SCULPTUBE recreates amazing analog tones so you can control the amount of distortion to fit your sound. And with three different tube configurations, SCULPTUBE allows you to get the warm, rich analog sound your tracks need.
Bring Tube Harmonics Into Your DAW. Grit is what it's all about, and no processor does grit quite like SCULPTUBE. SCULPTUBE is the emulation of a well-known vintage processor dedicated to adding valve-produced harmonics to your sound. It creates authentic tube coloration that ranges from slightly warmed-up tones to heavy, saturated distortions.
Here are some of the features that SCULPTUBE has to offer:
- Hyper-realistic simulation of tube warming/distortion, thanks to Overloud's 4th generation DSP technology
- Triode and Pentode simulation
- Tube biasing control
- Built-in high-pass and low-pass filters
- Built-in parallel compression knob
- Low CPU usage: More than 1,500 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina
- Multilevel Undo-Redo
- A/B Comparison
- Scribble Strips: Take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
- Meter Calibration: Calibrate the VU meters at 4 different sensitivities
Overloud's SCULPTUBE gives you the power to strengthen, color, and warm up guitar, drums, synthesizers, or even full mixes. Add analog coloration, create tube distortion, and excite your mix with the natural sound of tube harmonics. By adjusting the drive and bias of the tubes, you can control the amount of distortion and adjust the overall "grittiness". And with three different tube configurations and Overloud's accurate DSP modeling, SCULPTUBE brings the warm, rich, and true analog sound that your tracks need.
The Magic of Tube Biasing. The Bias knob controls the amount of current through the tubes.
- At low current the tubes are under-biased and the sound is inclined to be thinner and break up easily.
- At medium current settings SCULPTUBE distorts the least, perfect if you just want to warm up a sound.
- At high current, the tubes are over-fed and the tone becomes fat and rich.
Three Tones in One Processor. Overloud SCULPTUBE is an incredibly versatile tool to help you build a wide variety of analog tones
- Warm UP — With mild Drive settings you can recreate an authentic analog coloration to individual tracks or mixes.
- Distort — SCULPTUBE can be used to overdrive the input and recreate different kinds of tube distortions, including Triode and Pentode curves.
- Excite — Thanks to SCULPTUBE's built-in EQ and parallel processor, Excite will revive your tracks by adding natural harmonics in the upper-end of the frequency spectrum.
Three Tube Configurations at Your Fingertips. There are three settings for distortion type:
- Program 0 (Triode) creates the typical musical effect found with triode valves, with very rich 2nd harmonic distortion. Good for warming up a sound.
- Program 1 (Pentode) creates a Pentode distortion, with prevailing odd harmonics which makes the sound more aggressive while retaining that classic valve character.
- Program 2 (Special) is obtained using an unusual way of configuring the valve, which gives an extra octave at higher bias settings.