Overloud TAF GH12Alnico - SuperCabinet IR Library Plug-In || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Overloud Dealer through ILIO.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an upgrade / crossgrade product, which requires that you be a registered user of Overloud SuperCabinet, in order for your library to work for you. This library does *not* include SuperCabinet itself.
TAF GH12Alnico - Supercab IR Library. TAF Supercab IR Library created by capturing a Marshall* 4x12 1968 with Celestion* GH12-preRola speakers.
"Another famous cab, this was hand picked by the main man Hendrix himself. He auditioned several cabs from this manufacturer, but none were good enough until this turned up. It had a different chassis, and new speakers (for the time) - Alnico* GH12, very rare for its year - it's a 4x12 cabinet, that has its unique looks and sound. We were worried about capturing this, thinking the detail the speakers give would not translate, but we were wrong. It does and it did!. Incredible lower-mid punch makes this a "Riff" machine workhorse!"
- Andy (TheAmpFactory)
- Speaker: Celestion* GH12-preRola
- Origin: Marshall* 4x12 1968
- Mic Pre: GreatRiver MP2nV
- Pre-EQ: YES
- HPF/LPF: Active
The IRs have been captured using the following 14 microphones:
- AKG* C414
- Audix* i5
- Beyerdynamic* M160
- DPA* 4011
- Electrovoice* RE20
- Neumann* U47
- Neumann* U87
- Peluso* R14
- Royer* 121
- Sennheiser* MD421
- ShinyBox* 46MXL
- Shure* 545 SD
- Shure* SM7B
- Shure* SM57
- Sony* C800G
Every microphone has been moved to four different horizontal positions (Cap, Cap Edge, Cone and Cone Edge) and two distances, for a total of 8 IRs each..
MADE FOR THE SUPERCABINET. This library has been created for the TH-U Supercabinet that allows you to:
- Graphically browse the IRs in the library
- Blend multiple IRs and create totally custom and huge stereo guitar tones
- Compose new cabinet tones with the unique Multiband mode
- Export your crafted IRs in .wav format for use with all major hardware modelers and software IR loaders
* Any use of third party trademarks, logos, mentioned brand names, products and services is only referential and Overloud hereby disclaims any Sponsorship, Affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party.