Pianoteq 6 Stage || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Pianoteq Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Pianoteq 6 Stage is the choice of the budget-minded musician who does not need to modify the sound. Pianoteq Stage includes the same instruments, sounds and playability as in Pianoteq Standard and PRO. You can upgrade to the Standard or PRO version at any time. Pianoteq Stage comes with two instrument packs of your choice. It is based on the award winning physical model, offered in Pianoteq 6 Standard and PRO, praised by many musicians for its close intimacy and responsiveness. Pianoteq Stage 6 includes the same sounds and playability. All this for an unbeatable price.
Pianoteq Stage can at any time be upgraded to Pianoteq Standard or Pianoteq PRO to gain further sophisticated features, such as to tweak the physical model, to load Scala temperament files or to position virtual microphones around the instrument. With Pianoteq Stage, you are not locked to a certain product but have the option to upgrade whenever needed.
Pianoteq Stage supports all Pianoteq instruments, and if you upgrade to Pianoteq Standard or PRO, the instruments themselves upgrade automatically at no additional cost.
- Includes 2 instrument packs
- Free download of our KIViR collection of historical instruments and Bells
- Optional instruments are sold separately.
The simpler interface in Pianoteq Stage 6 is adapted for musicians who want the convenience of a selection of beautiful instruments for an immediate playing session. It is not for tweaking settings and parameters.
Pianoteq Stage 6 brings the advantages of the Pianoteq physical model, such as:
- superior playability and expressiveness
- excellent performance on modern laptops
- small system footprint, less than 50 MB in size
- installs and loads in seconds
Pianoteq PRO 6. Pianoteq PRO is the ultimate product for professional composers and recording studios, and has proved to be an indispensable tool in many recording projects - from movie soundtracks and tv commercials to the latest hit songs. Pianoteq 6 PRO is the most advanced version, adapted for the creative composer and demanding studio engineer. In addition to the Standard version, it gives you all the tools needed to work in a truly professional environment, letting you adjust 30 parameters for each note on the keyboard and work with up to 192 Khz audio.
Pianoteq PRO comes with four instrument packs of your choice. All versions offer the same sound and playability but differ in the range of features and settings.
By being physically modelled, Pianoteq PRO brings you an extremely sophisticated tool for sound shaping and instrument creation, letting you create your own unique sounds that will enrich your projects. The PRO version works with internal sample rates up to 192 Khz. By using its powerful Note Edit feature, you are able to adjust physical parameters for specific ranges, and even note by note. You can also turn any Pianoteq instrument into a multi-instrument by using advanced keyboard splits for up to 105 notes (concerns instruments with extended octave range).
Note editor. The note editor is designed so that you can work with it effectively - it saves you time and increases your creativity. On top of this, its spectrum profile editor lets you adjust each overtone for each note, bringing you thousands of sound combinations that will help you finding your own unique instrument.
Powerful note editing. Pianoteq PRO offers note-by-note adjustment for no less than 30 parameters:
- Unison Width
- Unison Balance
- Direct Sound Duration
- Hammer Hardness Piano
- Hammer Hardness Mezzo
- Hammer Hardness Forte
- Spectrum Profile
- Hammer Noise
- Strike Point
- Pickup Symmetry
- Pickup Distance
- Q Factor
- String Length
- Sympathetic Resonance
- Pinch Harmonic Point
- Duplex Scale Resonance
- Damper Position
- Damping Duration
- Damper Noise
- Key Release Noise
- Blooming Energy
- Blooming Inertia
- Aftertouch Sensitivity
- Hammer Tine Noise
Pianoteq is an award-winning virtual instrument which you can install on your computer (PC/Mac). It can be used both in standalone mode and as an instrument plug-in in VST, AAX, and AudioUnits hosts.
What makes Pianoteq superior to other virtual instruments is that the instruments are physically modelled and thus can simulate the playability and complex behaviour of real acoustic instruments. By omitting usage of samples, the file size is just a tiny fraction of that offered by other virtual instruments, perfect for use on any modern laptop. Version 6 of Pianoteq brings numerous refinements in its engine and physical model, now implemented in all of the 52 physically modelled instruments.
Steinway & Sons have approved the sound and playability of the Pianoteq virtual instruments Steinway Model D and Steinway Model B, which have gained from the refined physical model. These magnificent virtual grand pianos will appeal to all musicians in search of the most famous piano sound signature.
This major upgrade also adds compatibility with the VST3 format (in addition to VST2 format) and the ARM architecture (Linux version only, for example on Raspberry Pi 3 boards). The tuning section has become even more advanced with new tools, and the standalone version now offers a MIDI playlist, an improved MIDI archive and can export audio to FLAC and MP3 formats, in addition to WAV.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later, Windows 7 or later, Linux (x86 and ARM)
- Audio Units / VST / AAX / NKS compatible
Pianoteq 6 facilitates your workflow by adding compatibility with the VST3 format and the ARM architecture (Linux version only, for example on Raspberry Pi 3 boards). VST3 is the latest plug-in platform developed by Steinberg, and is supported by many audio hosts. Compatibility with the ARM architecture means that Pianoteq 6 can be used with RISC based CPU's used in smaller Linux based consumer electronic devices. Furthermore, since Pianoteq 6.1, the NKS (Native Kontrol Standard) extended plug-in format from Native Instruments is supported.
- Pianoteq is a physically modelled virtual instrument
- Optional instruments for purchase: upright, grand pianos, rock piano, electric pianos, harp, vibraphones, clavinet, celesta+glockenspiel, xylophone+marimba, steelpans
- Free instruments: KIViR historical instruments collection, bells and carillons.
- Unique adjustable physical parameters, such as unison width, octave stretching, hammer hardness, soundboard, string length, sympathetic resonance, duplex scale resonance.
- Progressive variation of the timbre (uses all the 127 MIDI velocities)
- Control of the dynamics in timbre and volume
- Polyphonic Aftertouch (particularly interesting for the clavichord)
- Realistic sympathetic resonances, including duplex scale
- Microtuning, supports Scala format *
- Adjustable mechanical noises (sampled or modelled)
- Built-in graphic equalizer
- Built-in graphic curve for key velocity, note-off and pedal
- Keyboard calibration assistant
- Ten types of pedals (that can be assigned to the four UI pedals): Sustain, Soft, Harmonic, Sostenuto, Super Sostenuto, Rattle, Buff Stop, Celeste, Pinch Harmonic, Glissando
- Progressive sustain pedal, allowing partial-pedal effects
- Convolution reverberations
- Effects: Tremolo, Wah, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Fuzz, Delay, Amp, Compressor, Mini-eq.
- Mallet bounce (note repetition)
- Instrument condition (mint to worn)
- Variable lid position *
- Five adjustable microphones *
- Multi channel - up to 5 channels *
- No quantization noise (32-bit internal computation)
- Renders high resolution MIDI formats CC#88 and Disklavier XP.
- Installs and loads in seconds
- Extremely small file size (less than 50 MB)
- Excellent for use on modern laptops
- Extended key range (105 keys = 8+2/3 octaves) for the grand pianos Steinway D and K2
(* in Standard and PRO versions)