PreSonus Eris E7 XT Studio Monitor (Powered)
2-Way Active Studio Monitors with EBM Waveguide
The Eris® E7 XT 2-way studio monitors offer signature Eris acoustic tuning, diverse connectivity options, and stellar audio quality—adding an EBM (Elliptical Boundary Modeled) waveguide for wider high-frequency dispersion and a larger, ported enclosure for deeper lows.
The Eris E7 XT drives up to 104 dB of crystal-clear, transparent sound via a 6.5-inch woven composite low-frequency driver and a 1.25-inch silk-dome tweeter. The ported enclosure creates a deep, tight low-end, while the new EBM waveguide ensures a wider and more controlled sweet spot ideal for group listening and collaboration—while the narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk. Versatile I/O and acoustic tuning features allow you to connect to virtually anything, nearly anywhere.
With the same robust connectivity options and powerful, articulate driver combo, the Eris E7 XT studio monitor is a nuanced update to a lauded classic. The 1.25-inch silk-dome tweeter now sports a Hugh Sarvis-designed EBM waveguide, delivering a wider and more controlled sweet spot ideal for group listening and collaboration. A larger, ported enclosure extends the bass response of the 6.5-inch woven composite low-frequency driver without adding any mud. And of course, the acoustic tuning controls let you flatten the frequency response in accordance with your mix environment. It’s Eris, remastered.
- 6.55-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1.25-inch (32 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100˚(H) x 60˚(V) EBM waveguide and ported enclosure
- Tuning Controls for accurate mixing contour (Level, HPF, LF Trim, HF Trim, Acoustic Space)
- 130 Watt, Class AB bi-amplification drives up to 104 dB of sound
- Includes Studio Magic, a suite of over $1000 USD worth of music production software
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 104 dB maximum continuous SPL
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, external mains fuse, and subsonic protection