PSP Audioware 85 Delay || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized PSP Audioware Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
PSP 85 is the product of our eternal fascination with the endless possibilities offered by variable sample rate delay lines. PSP 85 benefits from aggressive algorithm optimization and adds numerous significant new features. The plug-in comes with sixty wild and twisted new presets designed to highlight its exciting new attributes.
- predelay for creating complex rhythmic patterns,
- delay line output panning,
- delay gating offering extended control over number of echoes and their level,
- automatic ducking (with auxiliary sidechain input option), the invaluable tool helping to preserve sound clarity by attenuating superfluous echoes that would have been otherwise masked by hot input signal,
- filter resonance modulation,
- LFO song position synchronization for repeatable playback results,
- input muting allowing to connect the delay lines in series when used on mono tracks,
- 64 bit audio stream support (only refers to VST format),
- continuous control over delay time with little harmonic distortion thanks to real-time multipoint resamplers,
- modulation signal generator consisting of LFO with five click-free waveforms and an envelope follower,
- 12dB/oct filter with adjustable cutoff and resonance as well as saturation
- flexible filter routing capabilities,
- vintage reverberation module for faithful simulation of spring and plate reverb characteristics,
- edge-filtering of abrupt parameters changes for smooth and click-free operation,
- support for sampling rates of up to 192kHz,
- MIDI and VST automation of all parameters.