Sample Fuel Wave CRE8 || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Sample Fuel Dealer via ILIO.
PLEASE NOTE: Requires HALion Sonic SE 3.2.20 FREE, HALion Sonic 3.2.20 or HALion 6.2.1 or higher.
Modern Made Simple and Intuitive
- Intuitive and Flexible
- Quick and Easy Workflow
- Wavetable Synth with 2 Wavetable Oscillators
- Featuring a Sub and Noise Oscillator
- Up to 2 Layer Program Presets
- Load Program Presets in up to 16 slots
New Version Features
- Bigger and Better! Complete Redesign of the GUI
- New Simple Page
- Now over 1500 program presets included
- New User Envelope "LFO" shaped presets
- Over 1150 Wavetables included!
- New MORPHING OSCILLATORS
- New STACKED and MORPHING OSCILLATORS
- New MORPHING VARIATIONS
- New SINGLE CYCLE WAVETABLES from Classic Synthesizers
- New CLASSIC OSCILLATOR STACKS from Vintage Synthesizers
- New VIRTUAL SYNTHS WAVETABLES
The Advanced Page offers more complex controls and parameters to the user. When switching to the ADVANCED Page, the Upper section remains fixed. This section all about having instant access to all the parameters that you will use most of the time without the need to jump to other screens. The Lower section is where you will find more in-depth parameters for the Oscillators, Motion Controls, FX, Arppegiator and Midi Player, and filter controls via XY Pads.
The WAVE CRE8 SYNTH page has two main wavetable oscillators, a classic sub oscillator, and a flexible noise generator.
The 2 Wavetables contain 1050+ wavetable options to choose from:
- Course Tune and Fine Tune
- 2D and 3D display
- Formant functions
- Multi Oscillator Functions
- An LFO with multiple Wavetable destinations to modulate.
Additionally if you own one of Steinberg's products that include their instruments FLUX or ANIMA you can utilize the wavetables from those instruments inside WAVE CRE8.
The Sub Oscillator contains:
- 6 different waveforms to choose from
- Sub Level
- Sub Pan
The Noise Oscillator Contains 200+ different noise types to choose from:
- Noise Level
- Noise Pan
- Noise Speed
- Noise Start
- Noise Key Follow
- Noise Random
- Noise Follow Pitch
- Noise Loop
- Noise Sync