TC Helicon Perform-VE Vocal Manipulator and Processor
Revolutionary Vocal Manipulator with MIDI-Pitch-Controlled Sampling, Vocal Synth and One-Button Drum Looper
- Revolutionary vocal sound designer gives you maximum sonic diversity with MIDI-pitch-controlled sampling, vocal synth, and an easy one-button drum looper
- Sample your voice, flatten the pitch and replay via MIDI control
- Shift, modulate and mangle your vocals with synth vocoder effect
- Innovative one-button looper with built-in drum samples lets you build sounds quickly
- Receive MIDI tempo from external devices to keep everything in sync
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- USB for streaming audio, preset downloads and firmware updates
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Canada
PERFORM-VE - PERFORM-VE lets you instantly create iconic vocal sounds from today’s most popular EDM, Pop and Dance recordings. With everything from real-time pitch flattening and extreme sample manipulation to tried and true spatial effects, filtering and looping, PERFORM-VE turns every show into a captivating performance.
- Do It Again - Record your vocal samples live, modify them, and then replay them via MIDI control to give a truly interactive and dynamic performance.
- Do It Weird - You can easily use the PERFORM-VE to shift, modulate and mangle your vocals with the synth vocoder effect for a completely transformed sound that will mesmerize your audience.
- Do It Faster - PERFORM-VE’s innovative one-button looper with built-in drum samples lets you build impressive sounds on the fly.
- Do It in Sync - Keep your gear in sync thanks to PERFORM-VE’s ability to receive MIDI tempo data from a wide range of external devices – unlimited versatility.
- Do It Cleaner - PERFORM-VE’s Adaptive tone automatically applies EQ, compression, de-essing, and gating optimization, so vocals always sound clean and clear – letting you focus on the fun stuff.
- Do It for Keeps - Multi-channel USB audio lets you easily send audio to and from PERFORM-VE, bringing the studio to the stage and back again.
- Do It Standing - PERFORM-VE’s custom-designed mic-stand mount gets you set up and running in seconds, putting complete control right at your fingertips.
- Do It Now - Experience PERFORM-VK at your local TC HELICON dealer, or get yours online today.
Check It Out!
- Intelligent mic input gain for quick and painless setup
- Choose from a variety of vocal doubling sounds
- Morph the pitch and gender of your voice in real-time
- Hardtune your voice for extreme tuning effects
- Monitor your performance with a dedicated headphone output
- Looper button with built in drum samples
- Store your favourite vocal sounds as presets
- XFX lets you stutter, and modulate your voice in new and exciting ways
- Create space with different styles of Echo and Reverb, all synced to your songs tempo
- Get dirty with a variety of filter styles
- Our new Vocal Sample Synthesis engine lets you turn your voice into a playable instrument via midi-control
Get Smart - Out of the box it’s easy to dial in a timeless, premium vibe using the onboard Double, Reverb, and Echo sounds. Go deeper with the free PERFORM-VE app for your smartphone. Compatible with both iOS and Android devices, you can store your favourite sounds, import cool new samples and capture you performances.
VoiceSupport - PERFORM-VE will evolve with you. VoiceSupport, our free desktop app, gives you the latest firmware updates and maintains your personal database of presets. All you need is a Mac or Windows computer with a USB input.
Practice Without a Mic - When you’re not beaming presets to it, the embedded RoomSenseTM mic on PERFORM-VE doubles as a handy vocal input for headphone sessions when the ideas come faster than getting up and plugging in your regular mic.
Hands On - Remote control your sounds with a mic engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance. Add the TC HELICON MP-75 or MP-76 microphone and use the groundbreaking Mic Control™ buttons to roam the stage freely.
Hands Off - While PERFORM-VE is designed for a hands-on experience, there may be times when you’re playing an instrument or otherwise keeping those fingers occupied. For these occassions, you can add a Switch-3 or Switch-6 accessory pedal to let your feet take control.
Adaptive Tone |
Vocal Sample Synthesis
Direct access to high-quality vocal fx |
Central encoder knob with 4-color light ring for easy editing of sounds, settings, mix levels and other parameter control
Dedicated, custom preset storage and recall buttons
Headphone output level
All effects on/off via Talk
Mic Control™ via MP-75 or MP-76 microphones
Stereo Audio I/O for painless integration with your rig.
Height: 3.6 inches (92 mm) |
Width: 6.6 inches (167 mm)
|Weight||0.93 lb. (0.48 kg)|
|Construction||Extremely durable ABS plastic body |
Soft touch elastomer backlit buttons
Punch-cut metal connection panel
Unique built-in mic-stand grip
Connector: XLR |
Input Impedance: 6.7 kOhm balanced
EIN @ max gain, 150 Ohm Zsource: -127 dBu A-weighted
Phantom Power: +48V
A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115 dB SNR A-weighted
Connector: 1/8" stereo unbalanced mini jack (summed with Inst Input) |
Input Impedance: 5 kOhm
A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 102 dB SNR A-weighted
|Main Output|| |
D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115 dB SNR A-weighted
Headphone Output: Connector: 1/8" mini stereo jack
External Power Supply. Mains Voltage Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select) |
12V DC 1A max output
EMC – Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B |
Safety – certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C) |
Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)