TC Helicon VoiceTone C1 Vocal Pitch Correction Pedal
Simple 1-Button Stompbox for Flexible Pitch Correction
- Simple single-button stompbox gives you flexible pitch correction choices to control your sound
- Gentle or aggressive tuning puts your voice right on pitch
- Manual or guitar-controlled key/scale selection
- Wide range of pitch correction capability, from natural to robotic
- Simple 3-knob control gets you up and running in seconds
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Allows chaining to other VOICETONE SINGLES vocal processors or DITTO MIC LOOPER to expand creative possibilities
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- Power supply included
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Canada
New Vocal Territory. VOICETONE C1 starts with a clean, transparent correction of your voice – just set the key and go – or use the guitar input. It ends with the wildly popular pitch-gliding HardTune effect. A twist of the gender knob really gets you sounding like an alien with some fascinating biological choices...
It’s Just this Simple...
- Plug in your mic, plug your pedal into the mixer & set the gain
- Turn on the effect
- (That’s it)
Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of correction, but you shouldn’t need the manual – unless you’re making a fire!