Tek'it Audio DlayR Pattern Controlled Delay || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Tek'it Audio Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
DlayR is a pattern controlled effect plug-in that can be used to create delay, stutter and filter effects sync on the beat of your track. Control six parameters on 16 step sequencers, feedback, color, mix, delay length R/L and time. Mix 3 filter types to color your effect, use the tube saturation and the soft limiter to give it more character.
- 16 steps pattern controlled delay.
- 6 sequence-able parameters, Mix, Feedback, Color, Length L/R and Sync division.
- Sync on the beat of your DAW with selectable speed.
- 3 mixable filter types to color your effect, low-pass, high-pass and band-pass.
- Amp tube saturation and soft limiter.
- Panoramic and output gain controls.
- Randomize and Undo on each sequencer.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Integrated Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- 107 Factory presets.
- Up to 128 user presets per bank.
- Easy installer.
- 1.5GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
- 512MB RAM or higher.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, XP (SP3 or later), or Vista™.
- VST™ 2 compatible host.
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended.
- To use the automation a Host with automation features.
For MIDI learn a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device are required.