Tek'it Audio DubSiren Siren Synthesizer || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Tek'it Audio Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
DubSiren recreate the siren sounds made famous by Jamaican sound systems. Create fat siren sound with full control over the sound and the help of the delay effect and the hard clipping distortion.
The Siren Sound. Select one of the seven modulations, control the speed of your siren, sync it on the beat of your DAW. Adjust the phase, the siren effect amount, turn on the pitch tracking to play the siren at your desired tone, sync the phase to the notes gate, give it some swing and smoothness.
Effects. Control the distortion to create fat siren sounds. Play with the delay feedback frequencies filters to create some great echo or ping-pong effects. Switch the digital effect to sound like an old electronic game.
MIDI. Assign all the parameters to your MIDI controller easily. Click on "Learn" on the parameter, move the control on your MIDI controller, and that it's!
Presets. DubSiren come with 53 preset made by Tek'it Audio and ONES & ZEROS a Psychedelic Dub producer. The preset manager help you to manage your sounds. Rename, copy, save and load them, undo your changes on all the parameters with a single click, write a note on each preset.
- Siren synthesizer with full control under the sound.
- Seven modulation waveforms (sine, triangle, square, hump, rip saw, ramp, shark).
- Control the speed with optional sync on the beat of your DAW.
- Control the phase and the amount of the siren effect.
- Sync the phase to the notes gate.
- Control the swing and smoothness of the modulation.
- Selectable echo or ping-pong delay effect.
- Delay feedback path with damping HP and LP filters.
- Hard clipping distortion and digital sound effects.
- Notes pitch tracking.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- 53 Factory presets to get you started.
- Up to 64 user presets per bank.
- Comes with a comprehensive user manual.
- Easy installer.
- 1GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
- 512MB RAM or higher.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, XP (SP2 or later), or Vista™.
- 800x600 px screen resolution or higher.
- VST™ 2 compatible host.
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended.
- To use the automation a Host with automation features and for MIDI control a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device.