Tek'it Audio Genobazz Pro Hybrid Monophonic Synthesizer || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Tek'it Audio Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Genobazz Pro is designed to be as simple to use than Genobazz but with more control over your sound, better filters and a more effective modulation system to create a new range of sound for your music.
OSCILLATOR AND FILTERS. 14 Waveforms and 18 filters give you the possibility of creating a wide range of sounds. Filter the fat square wave or the ready made acid waveform using the new Zero Delay-Feedback State Variable filter or the Screamer filter, from low-pass with an analog tone to variants that sounds more digital.
MODULATORS. Each knobs can be modulated by a Multi Segment Envelope Generator (MSEG) which allows you to draw your envelope shape using your mouse or a LFO that come with 24 waveforms. The MSEG and the LFO can be triggered at note play or sync to the tempo of your DAW.
EFFECTS. Use the builtin 2 voices chorus to make your sound wider and boost your bass to the limit using the bass boost knob.
MIDI. Control the amount of velocity amount on the 14 main rotary knobs and to the LFO knobs of all the parameters to give more life to your playback. Assign all the parameters to your MIDI controller easily. Click on "Learn", move the control on your MIDI controller, and that it's!
PRESET LIBRARY. Genobazz Pro come with 408 presets, including the original presets bank and the Hypnagogia expansion from Genobazz 2. The new preset manager come with a note pop-up to see detailed informations on a preset.
- 14 Waverforms and 18 Filters.
- Oscillator phase modulation envelope.
- MSEG (Multi-Segment Envelope) or LFO on each rotary controllers.
- MSEG with up to 32 stages and 14 selectable shapes for each.
- MSEG loop and BPM sync.
- Real-time modulation visualization on each knobs.
- Velocity amount control on almost every parameters.
- 2 voices chorus and bass boost effects.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Selectable Maximum MIDI pitch bend range.
- Four note playback priority mode.
- Selectable envelope re-trigger mode.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click randomize for all parameters.
- 405 Factory presets.
- Up to 128 user presets per bank.
- Comes with a comprehensive user manual.
- Easy installer.
- 1.5GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
- 512MB RAM or higher.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, XP (SP2 or later), or Vista™.
- 800x600px screen resolution or higher.
- VST™ 2 compatible host.
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended.
- To use the automation a Host with automation features and for MIDI
learn a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device is required.