Tek'it Audio Kutter 2 Frequency Cutter Sequencer || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Tek'it Audio Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Kutter 2 is a sequenced frequency cutter effect. Cut frequencies on the 12 band and breathe life into your sound using the step modulation sequencer. Create trance gate effect, fading effect, chop your drums and a lot more with high precision.
- Cut frequencies easily, on the 12 band from bass to mids range, high mids and treble. Apply the "Sharp" and "Phase" effect ! And mix them with your original sound!
- Assign all the parameters to your MIDI controller easily. Click on "Learn" on the parameter, move the control on your MIDI controller, and that it's!
- Modulate the effect with the step sequencer synced on the tempo of your DAW. Control the speed of the steps, change the play direction of the sequence.
- Generate random effect with a single click. Undo your changes on all the parameters, just as easily.
- 12 band frequency cutter.
- 8 to 128 steps modulation sequencer.
- 4 sequencer memories per preset.
- Sequencer play forward or reverse.
- Phase inverter and Sharp mode.
- Wet/dry signal mix and gain controls.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Works in mono or stereo.
- Zero-latency processing.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click preset randomize.
- 128 presets by Justin O'Quinn (EDM producer) and Tek'it Audio.
- 1.2GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
- 512MB RAM or higher.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, XP (SP2 or later), or Vista™.
- VST™ 2 compatible host.
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended.
- To use the automation a Host with automation features and for MIDI learn a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device is required.