Tek'it Audio Neogen Hybrid Morphing Synthesizer || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Tek'it Audio Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Neogen is a hybrid (phase distortion/subtractive) polyphonic synthesizer with sound morphing capabilities.
- Phase Distortion - 56 variation of waveform shapes and 4 modulation types.
- Sub Oscillator - Add the Square wave sub-oscillator to create massive bass.
- Quality - Select the oscillator quality, perfect to create lo-fi sound.
MORPHING AND ARPEGGIATOR
- Morph - Morph your sound with one slider, invert, fade and mute the effect. Ideal for live play.
- Full Control - Control the level of morphing for any parameter. Fade your morphing over the time.
- Rhythmic Arp - 8 voices arpeggio sequencer to create complex arp, up to 32 steps.
- Types - 11 filters from low-pass with an analog tone to variants that sounds digital.
- Modulation - Modulate the filter Cutoff to create sweep or wobble and sync it on the beat.
- Envelope - Control the depth of the filter ADSR envelope and keytrack amount.
- Spatial - Use the 2 voices chorus, the delay and the reverb to give breath to your presets.
- Auto-pan - Create more spatial effect by synchronizing the pan to the beat.
- Tone - Control your bass and treble to give to your sound the tone you desire.
- Micro-tuning - Tune any Note freely by loading MTS (MIDI Tuning Standard) file.
- MIDI - Integrated MIDI learn and automation on all the parameters.
- Presets - 326 presets ready to be edited to match your tracks.
- Phase distortion oscillators.
- 56 variation of waveform shapes.
- 5 oscillator quality modes, HQ, Digitized, Sampler Computer, 8bit, 8bit Glitch.
- 4 modulation types.
- 1 square wave sub-oscillator.
- Monophonic Glide.
- 11 Filter types from low-pass with an analog tone to variants that sounds digital.
- Filter drive control.
- Filter modulation with rate and depth control.
- Filter modulation rate can be sync on the beat.
- Triggering, Dip wave and Invert modulation controls.
- ADSR amp and filter envelope, AD pitch envelope with depth control.
- 2 voices chorus, sync delay, reverb and auto-pan effects.
- Bass and treble tone control.
- Switchable output soft limiter.
- Sound morphing with depth control on any parameters.
- Visual feedback of the amount of morphing effect.
- Morphing fade with 2 envelopes modes.
- 8 voices arpeggiator sequencer.
- 8 pattern by presets.
- Save, Load pattern and patterns bank.
- Support MTS (MIDI Tuning Standard) file.
- Velocity amount control on 12 parameters.
- 10 Velocity curves.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Selectable Maximum MIDI pitch bend range.
- Four note playback priority mode.
- Selectable envelope re-trigger mode.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click randomize for all parameters.
- 326 Factory presets.
- Up to 128 user presets per bank.
- Easy installer.
- 1.5GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
- 512MB RAM or higher.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8, 7, XP (SP2 or later), or Vista™.
- 900x720px screen resolution or higher.
- VST™ 2 compatible host.
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended.
- To use the automation a Host with automation features. For MIDI learn a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device are required.