u-he Zebra2 || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized u-he Dealer through the Xchange Market. There, You Can Find Us Among Their List of Authorized Resellers.
Zebra2: A synth of all stripes. Zebra2 is a sound-design playground. The powerful, high quality (but still CPU friendly) sound engine and the numerous sound sculpting tools make Zebra2 capable of a near-limitless range of new sounds and textures. A favourite amongst soundtrack composers, producers and sound designers, Zebra2 provides all the tools you need—the rest is up to you.
- NEW in V2.9: All 500+ factory presets have been refurbished and improved with X/Y assignments. They are fully tagged and NKS-ready
- NEW in V2.9: Notarized installer for macOS Catalina
- 4 powerful wavetable oscillators (16 waves) with integrated spectral effects
- 1, 2, 4, or 11 times unison, with detune and stereo spread
- Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), duophonic or mono and legato modes
- 4 assignable X/Y pads
- 4 FM oscillators with 8 alternative waveforms (not only sine)
- 4 regular filters with 23 different modes
- 4 cross-modulation filters (XMF)
- 12-slot modulation matrix with depth modulation from a second source
- Flexible signal routing: 4×12 main patching grid, 3×6 effects patching grid
- 4 syncable multi-stage envelope generators (MSEG) with up to 32 segments each
- 4 per-voice LFOs plus 2 global LFOs
- 21 stereo effects: 2× chorus/flanger, 2× delay, 2× EQ, 2× compressor, 2× reverb and more
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- MIDI learn page and editable list
Zebra is our wireless modular synthesizer. It combines many different types of synthesis with a powerful modulation engine. Imagine —you can create any additive, freehand or spline-based waveform you like, apply a vast selection of spectral effects, morph between those waves and send them through classic synth filters. Perhaps use that entire sound as modulator for an FM oscillator, or route it through a comb filter —the building block of physical modeling synthesis. All generator modules, all signal paths, all effects are stereo.
Why do we love Zebra? Zebra2 is a wireless modular synthesizer designed for flexibility, ergonomy and low CPU hit. Its Modules only appear while they are in use: Add an oscillator to the patching grid and it will appear on the left, use an LFO for anything and it will appear on the right. After a little practice you will find programming Zebra2 very comfortable and lightning fast. Which in the end translates to... more fun! Zebra’s modules are divided into Generators and Modulators, and include freely assignable controls that directly modulate important parameters.
Oscillator. To state that the Zebra2 oscillators are ‘highly flexible’ would be a huge understatement. They are so powerful that the Zebra2 package includes an extra instrument called Zebralette, which consists of just one oscillator transplanted into a much simpler synth framework. The OSC module includes such features as stacking (dual, quad or eleven) oscillators, pulse width modulation, hard sync, phase controls, and a powerful OSC FX section with a choice of 2x24 different spectral effects.
The Grid. The center of the synthesis window is a Grid consisting of four vertical lanes.This area is used for connecting generators together, whereby the signal flow is top to bottom. Any module can route signals between lanes. Add modules, drag them around, and change the routing – it's a playground!
The Mixer. There are 3 different routing options for the FX bus. You can also select which envelope to use for each specific lane, and specify modulation for the pan and volume parameters.
Lower Pane. The Lower Pane is where you will find Zebra2's global settings and many other features: effects, in-depth controls for oscillators, MSEGs, performance control settings, arpeggiator / sequencer, and the modulation matrix.
The global settings include controls for the main synthesizer's pitch, glide, and voices. A Swing generator and microtuning options are also available. Next to the global settings is the Effects section. Zebra2 includes Chorus / Phaser, a flexible multi-mode Delay, two different Reverb units, Compressor, and Equalizer. It's also possible to use certain generators as effects, such as Shape, VCF, Dist... Zebra lets you modulate practically all effect parameters (e.g. reverb size or delay feedback).