Universal Audio Sphere L22 Modeling Microphone
Record with the greatest mics ever made. The Sphere L22 modeling microphone system gives you the sound of classic mics used by everyone from The Beatles and Beyoncé to Radiohead and Frank Sinatra.
Grab the Keys to the Ultimate Mic Locker. Featuring 34 legendary mic models of Neumann, Telefunken, AKG, Sony, and more,* the Sphere L22 gives your productions the most sought-after ribbon, condenser, and dynamic microphones ever made.
*All trademarks are property of their respective owners and used only to represent the microphones modeled as part of the Sphere microphone software.
Find your Perfect Mic in Real Time with Apollo. The Sphere L22 lets you audition classic mic types before, during, and after recording with any interface in any DAW. And when paired with an Apollo interface, you can do this with near-zero latency.
Get Big Stereo Sound from a Single Mic. Thanks to its dual-capsule design, the Sphere L22 lets you easily record piano, drums, strings, and more in stereo. You can even use different mic models on the left and right channels for professional acoustic guitar recordings.
Built to Last a Lifetime. With dual gold-sputtered diaphragms and the lowest noise of any mic in its class, the Sphere L22 outfits your studio with a premium, large-diaphragm condenser microphone, precision-built to deliver years of inspiration for your music, podcasts, and voiceovers.
Includes Everything you Need to Record. Right out of the box, the Sphere L22 mic gives you a professional shockmount, 10' cable, mic stand mount, and rugged flight case — so you'll be creating with the sound of legendary mics in no time.
- Record with 34 of the most sought-after ribbon, condenser, and dynamic microphones ever made
- Change mic type, polar pattern, and other microphone characteristics, even after tracking
- Record acoustic guitar, strings, horns, and more in stereo with a single microphone
- Get the ultimate mic modeling system with a large-diaphragm condenser mic featuring dual gold-sputtered diaphragms and the lowest noise of any mic in its class
- Includes shockmount, mic stand mount, 10’ cable, and flight case