Vienna Symphonic Library Synchron Bösendorfer Upright Full Library || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Vienna Symphonic Library Dealer via ILIO.
Vienna Symphonic Library Synchron Bösendorfer Upright Full Library
Upright Design. Grand Sound. Modern Classic.
- Clear and uninhibited sound
- Wide dynamic range, rich tone with a powerful bass
- Stellar clarity in each note
- Versatility in sound & timbre with 8 microphone positions
- Recorded at Stage B of Synchron Stage Vienna
- Advanced Release Sample Technology
- Pre-configured Main Presets: Concert, Intimate, Player, Pop, Ambience, Vintage
Viennese Tradition of Piano Making. The Bösendorfer Grand Upright 130 incorporates the experience of almost two centuries of grand piano making. Although physically an upright piano, the instrument surprises with subtle nuances and a powerful bass, and yet with a pure and pristine piano sound, without further tonal colors that are usually added by the large body of a concert grand.
The legendary pure and rich Bösendorfer sound is based on the Viennese tradition of piano making with its complex construction. Bösendorfer uses more than 80% naturally dried resonant spruce wood to build an instrument – more than any other manufacturer. When a note is played, the integrated spruce components become acoustically active, forming a complete resonating body similar in principle to a violin. Its precise mechanics offer optimum power transmission with maximum controllability. The carefully hand-spun bass strings – steel core strings with one or two layers of copper – also contribute to its warm and sonorous sound.
Sampling Precision. To capture the Bösendorfer Grand Upright 130 with all its subtleties, our engineers developed a highly precise motion-control system based on a solenoid that controls a noise-free “robot finger”. The micro-controller moves the finger with super-human precision, providing flexible curvatures for down-strokes and release movements, the latter corresponding with the preceding note length and various release speeds.
8 Microphone Positions. In order to capture this marvelous instrument in Stage B of Synchron Stage Vienna, our recording engineers used multiple high-end microphone arrays, affording an abundance of options for creating your individual sound.
Microphones. Full Library.
- Close 1 – Condenser (Schoeps 2 MK4 ORTF)
- Close 2 – Ribbon (Royer SF24 Blumlein)
- Close 3 – Condenser Large Diaphragm (Neumann 2 TLM 170 Cardioids)
- Mid 1 (Sennheiser MKH 40 ORTF behind the piano)
- Mid 2 (Schoeps KFM6 over the piano)
- Main/Room Mic – Decca Tree Stereo (Neumann KM 133)
- Main/Room Mic – Decca Tree Mono (Neumann KM 133)
- Main Surround – Stereo (Neumann KM 184)
Even if you're not using a surround setup, you get more ambience variations and spatial depth out of the Full Library by adding the room and surround microphones' signals to your stereo mix.