Vienna Symphonic Library Synchron FX Strings I Standard Library || Your Digital Software Registration Code and Instructions Will Be Sent to You, Along With an URL Connecting You Directly to The Manufacturer, Who Will Provide You With Your Software Digitally. Please Be Aware That Software Is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable. If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate to contact us. Guildwater Gear is an Authorized Vienna Symphonic Library Dealer via ILIO.
Vienna Symphonic Library Synchron FX Strings I Standard Library
Inspiring Soundscapes. Synchron FX Strings I is our most daring strings library to date, recorded with the signature ambience of our newly refurbished scoring stage, Synchron Stage Vienna. For the first time in Vienna Symphonic Library’s long history of developing sample libraries, this Collection includes production-ready musical textures and loops using a 50-piece string orchestra, enabling you to create everything from ethereal, spheric soundscapes to pulsating melodic ornaments, suspense clusters and aggressive strikes!
Explore new sonic worlds! Synchron FX Strings I is an infinite source of inspiration and a fantastic tool for designing entire worlds. Easily create effects and soundscapes by holding one or two keys, and add variety and changing colors by moving pre-configured controllers. We captured unique sounds and playing techniques that have never been sampled before. Where other products quickly reach their intrinsic limits, your musical journey into previously unheard sonic worlds is just beginning with Synchron FX Strings I.
Whereas Vienna’s excellent musicians usually avoid experimentation during sampling sessions, in this case they were asked to cast aside convention and go far beyond their normal limits. The result is a treasure trove of tonal and atonal textures and elements that you may blend effortlessly for creating your very personal, unique sound. All varieties and combinations are easily accessed with the new Vienna Synchron Player. Synchron FX Strings I is not limited to orchestral applications but can be used in any contemporary genre and style, such as Ambient, Alternative, EDM, World and many others.
- Ready-to-use musical elements, from breathy, spherical pads to pulsating or even aggressive patterns and rhythms
- Large 50-piece string ensemble, divided in 6 sections:
- 14 first violins, 10 second violins, 6 first violas, 6 second violas, 8 cellos, 6 double basses
- Total flexibility for infinite creative possibilities – almost “everything may be combined with anything”
- Large selection of presets in ten categories (spherical textures, spherical chord textures, character textures, rises and hits, glissandos, clusters, tremolos, harmonic FX, pizzicato FX, Inspiration XFades)
- Experimental Presets to be modified with the mod wheel in the categories of “Morphed” (morphing between articulations with added FX), “Scary & Brooding” (FX applied to specific articulations and stacked FX strings sounds), and “Short”.
- Mixer Presets
- All-new, easy-to-use Synchron Player with high-performance playback engine
- Intuitive access with three pre-configured real-time controllers: Bow Style (CC 1), Velocity (CC 2), Density (CC 3).
- Multiple microphone arrays provide for a wide variety of sonic possibilities, from stereo to 5.1 surround and Immersive Audio (Dolby Atmos, Auro 3D). Additionally, each musician was recorded separately with a dedicated microphone, and all signals were down-mixed to provide you with an optimized section sound.
All-new Synchron Player. Synchron FX Strings I comes with our dedicated Synchron Player that incorporates a brand new audio engine built from the ground up. It provides unprecedented streaming performance and a new level of sophisticated simplicity – just step through the articulations, select their variations and explore how the pre-configured controllers (Density, Bow Style and Velocity Crossfade) affect the loaded preset. And be sure to apply the new time-stretch feature to short and long artuculations and see (and listen!) what happens!
The Synchron Player also includes an internal mixer with 5-band EQ, individual delay settings for runtime compensation, algorithmic reverb, phase switching and panorama controls. It runs under Windows and Mac OS X as a VST, AU and AAX Native plug-in in your DAW.
50 Microphones – 50 Musicians. We spared no effort recording Synchron FX Strings I, using dedicated close microphones for each player of the string orchestra. For easy handling, you have quick access to six stereo down-mixes of these individual close mic signals (Violins 1 & 2, Violas 1 & 2, Cellos, Double Basses). Due to the comprehensive selection of further stereo and room mic arrays you can create your individual string ensemble sound in stereo, 5.1 surround, or even 9.1 immersive audio format, using the player’s full-fledged mixer.
Microphone Positions of Standard Library
- Room Mix – Down-mix of positions 6 - 10 (L/R)
- Close Mics for each ensemble (mono each)
- Mid Mic – Front of High String Ens. (L/R)
- Mid Mic – Front of Low String Ens. (L/R)
- Main/Room Mic – Decca Tree Stereo (L/R)
- Main/Room Mic – Decca Tree Mono (Center)